Any Canadians going last week of August ?

KPLC

From SA
We will be at POFQ Aug 24 - Aug 31 - Free dining - last burst of summer before school starts!

We will be there Aug27-Sept4 at POR and then BWV. Joined DVC last year but can't resist some free dining so we booked this "extra" trip to finish off the summer. Can't wait!:banana:

We will be there Aug. 23rd to Aug. 31st. Thirteen of us.

First night in a grand villa at AKL:cool1:

Then over to the suites at ASMU for free dining.

We will be there Aug27-Sept4 at POR and then BWV. Joined DVC last year but can't resist some free dining so we booked this "extra" trip to finish off the summer. Can't wait!:banana:

Same story. Aug.23-26 AKV on points (first trip "home") and Aug.26-30 BCR free dining. No better way to book end our summer. :cool1:

We will be there too !!! Aug. 23rd - Sept 1st Girlfriend getaway......me and another mom and our 2 girls..... :cool1: Staying at the ASM.....

We'll be at ASMovies from Aug 27- Sep 4 for the Free Dining then on the Disney Wonder until Sep 7. It's gonna be our first trip to WDW and first Disney cruise, though we have visited Disneyland and doing other cruises many times. I just hope the weather will not be too hot.

We are planning to go in 2010... I know:sad2: it's a long way..... It is hard to wait that long, but I know we will appreciate more once we are there. To the folks going this AUgust have a nice trip, we will be thinking of you all.pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter