Any Canadians going last week of August ?

How about grabbing a red mickey head too. That way if you see the lime green and red you will know they are Canadian.

Just a thought!

Marcy

They have a red one too?? If this tre I will get a couple and put them on the kids stroller.

Officially it's still August when we arrive ;)

Aug 31-Sept 9 heheeh

Yes, the DISER "eye thing" is just like what Roxie does on Hannah Montana. Isn't she a hoot?
I'm am so excited about going to Disney! (again)

We got LOTS of "Alien green" from Home Depot. I felt like that Ikea commerical "start the car.." LOL... Anyhow I have the green and red ones. I also picked up the black and white samples too (well they are Mickey's colours.. :)

Isabell

I got the alien green ones too. Now I just pin them to a bag or purse?? And one on my door?

Pop Century August 23/24-30 with free dining. Girls trip this time!!! DH is staying home So it is just me and the DD14 and DD12. All very excited. I am going to stop at Lowes on my way to work and pick up some lime green Mickey heads and a couple of red ones. It will be fun to se if we can spot anybody. :yay: :yay:

I went to Home Depot to get more and all the Alien Green, black and white were gone so I picked up some other colours :rotfl:

Pop Century August 23/24-30 with free dining. Girls trip this time!!! DH is staying home So it is just me and the DD14 and DD12. All very excited. I am going to stop at Lowes on my way to work and pick up some lime green Mickey heads and a couple of red ones. It will be fun to se if we can spot anybody. :yay: :yay:

Keep your eyes open, DW, Myself and DS(12) will be at POP from the 24th to the 3rd. I do not know if DW will let me display the LGMH... She thinks I am a little nuts.

Nope
This will ge the 1st time in 20+++ years that we haven't. Last year, the heat and crowds just got to me...so we are doing the food and wine festival in October this year.
ENJOY!

who else is super excited?? We just got our travel documents. Booking the car to gets it oil changed and goody stuff like that. We even named the car Daisy although we should call it mickey..lol... Packing is basically done and I am amking sure all the little things are done.

Hey! My car`s name is Daisy too! That`s so funny!
We leave in 6 more sleeps! (not that I`ll actually get any sleep)
I`m bursting.....can`t wait to get to Disney! I constantly have this feeling of excitment in my stomach.....I think I`m more excited than my kids!

So who else is bringing their "alien green" mickey head card/samples (DISers ID)?? I got lots and got some red for us wonderful Canadians.

I have red, white and green ones,

now how do I hang them ? Without getting in trouble with mouse keeping ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter