Any bad experiences with Connections???

wdwmom2

<font color=teal>It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorr
I am interested in purchasing meal vouchers with Connections for my upcoming WDW trip. But I was reading on Mousesavers.com about people having bad experiences with Connections such as being charged for things that they never ordered. This does scare me. Any of these experiences out there? Any positive comments?

We purchased our quick and casual meal vouchers from them and also the breakfast feature vouchers (for adults) for our Sept. trip. We did the 30-day trial and then cancelled. Had no problems at all. Received our vouchers in about 3 business days. They also sell Park Hopper Plus passes at a price lower than the advance purchase price on the Disney website. Also, the prices quoted on the site were the prices we paid--there was no additional $ due for taxes or shipping. (I believe you had to spend a certain $ amt to get the free shipping but it wasn't much.)

We read the Mousesavers info also and just made sure to document who we talked to and when--just in case there was a problem later.

Hope this helps.
Kim

We have had great service from them. We did get the year membership and have certainly gotten our $79 worth. We have gotten Brreakfast and Q & C vouchers and love them. They deliver them fed ex . I also got PHP passes from them for WDW(this June, they were the cheapest of all AAA, Ticketmania and floridaoorlandoticket.com) We also have used the discounts for Toys r us, Block buster, Olive GArden, Planet Hollywood, Red Lobster, Bahama Breeze. floridaorlandotickets.com now sells them without a membership but they are more expensive. I have no problems at all with them.
Connears

I just purchased Q&C vouchers, gift cards/certificates for The Olive Garden and The Outback Steakhouse on Friday. They arrived today and all went well. This is my second experience with them and I have no complaints. They are very fast. Debby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!