Another visit

jaysbabe

Have you seen my glass slipper?
Hubby vacationed at the Fort for the first time in May and now he wants to go back for DS birthday in Nov. SO, booked today for Nov 4-8th. (had to book some extra days but the CM told me to call back and modify my dates --wink wink - when I was completely sure of the dates I needed since the Fort had imposed a min night requirement for that period)

the Fort had imposed a min night requirement for that period

What are they nuts ? You will be the only ones there. No wonder the place is empty..

The rest of us are leaving on the 1st or 2nd

That's what I thought -- however- the only site available on line or with the CM (no matter what dates I put in during a two week period) showed only tent and premium sites available... Maybe they are planning to make everyone hang out in premium to give the other sites a break. Either way, I am hoping that it is not crowded... Just glad I got an AP rate on the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter