Another Thanksgiving question...

AlyLynn

Mouseketeer
Actually, I have a couple! We pieced together Thanksgiving week with 3 different reservations, all preferred sites--is there a chance we might be able to stay in the same site?:confused3

Also, I read on the dining forum that Goodings has a good Thanksgiving dinner you can pick up by Wednesday. Has anyone else used Goodings, and how do I go about ordering? Thanks again!:goodvibes

Actually, I have a couple! We pieced together Thanksgiving week with 3 different reservations, all preferred sites--is there a chance we might be able to stay in the same site?:confused3

Also, I read on the dining forum that Goodings has a good Thanksgiving dinner you can pick up by Wednesday. Has anyone else used Goodings, and how do I go about ordering? Thanks again!:goodvibes

This situation would seem to be common. I have two different reservations for a preferred site from 12/27-29 and 12/29-1/2. We don't want to have to move. I called Reservations this afternoon requesting them to link the 2 reservations together. Reservations referred me to Ft Wilderness Office and Ft Wilderness Office referred me to reservations. Bottom line is they put me on hold and conferred with each other and told me to alert the people at my first check in that I have another reservation in a few days and then be sure to check in on that date also. I would have hoped to avoid checking in the second time.

Didn't I read here that the Office plans site assignment about 1 week in advance? Perhaps we should call or fax these requests to the Office in advance of our stays.

I have used Goodings and they have quality food at a slightly high price. They should have a website with information. Another choice would be Publix.

I've pieced together several reservations in the past. About 3 days before the next reservation I would go to the outpost desk and inform them that I had another reservation and they were able to do the "check in" process at that time. I've never had to move sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter