Another Stroller Question!!

Beaker74

Mouseketeer
I'm certain this question has been asked and answered numerous times, but I can't find the answer so I'm asking again, sorry!! We will be in the World in October for 8 days. Our DD's will be 2 years & 14 months. My question is would you recommend bringing our own Mac double stroller or renting at the parks? I was also thinking of buying a cheap double umbrella just for the airport and anywhere else we might need it, but renting in the parks. Any thoughts on the pros and cons of both? Thank you in advance for your help!!

I would definitely bring your stroller! Our 4yr old still likes a stroller and we're contemplating a (renting) double so our 8yr old can sit and rest.
I know that bringing your double means a small hassle for you - but the first time you drag sleepy kids to the bus you'll be SOOO glad you've got it!
We've rented on lots of occasions and I like the durability of the Disney strollers (we've got big boys!), but the one thing I dislike about renting: you have to turn them in at the gate with a 1/2mile+ walk to the busses (and then back to the rooms!).
Either way - have a great time!

Everyone has a different opinion on this, but personally with children that young (especially the 14 month old), I'd bring a comfortable stroller from home. Something that reclines, has padded comfortable seats, large sun canopy, storage space (I think your Mac double is a great stroller from what I've read....). If you rent, you will have to return the stroller when you leave the park, then carry your 2 young children to the bus or whatever form of transportation you're using. We've actually taken a double stroller for all 13 of our trips and wouldn't have done it any other way. It's priceless to have something comfortable for the children to rest in when they get tired.

For children that young I wouldn't rent the WDW strollers. I'd either take a double stroller, two small single strollers or one stroller and put the 14 month old in a backpack carrier.

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies. I never even thought about the walk to the bus after returning the stroller. Thanks so much!!!:thanks:

Thanks for asking, I was wondering what other parents had to say about this too. Mine will be 2.5 y/o and 1.5y/o and I'm going to bring our double.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter