Another stroller question for 3 mth & 3 yr old

MomtoEmIs&Ow

DIS Veteran
Today seems like the day for stroller questions! ;) We are going to Disney in 2 weeks and I am not sure what to do for a stroller :rolleyes2... We have a 3 month old and a three year old. Our 3 year old won't be in the stroller at all times, but when he needs a break or it is really crowded. I was just wonderring if anyone could give me any suggestion as to what they have done in the past with a little baby and a toddler/preschooler?? I was thinking about having our three month old in his car seat stroller combo, but thought that this is probably too bulky. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

Lisa :hippie:

I would probably wear the 3 month old in a front carrier (like a baby bjorn) and bring the full size stroller for the 3 year old and infant to share as needed. Disney is a lot of walking for a 3 year old and he will probably need to ride more than you think. When you need a break from wearing your 3 month old, your bigger guy can walk a little and you can put your infant in the stroller. I wouldn't bother bringing the carseat carrier to the parks. You will have enough to carry/pack for your 2 kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter