• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Another" Special Guest Discount

MadiMouse

Member of the 2011 WDW Moms Panel
Okay...

I posted a thread earlier in the week about my "special guest" discount. Well, I called back to check about any pins being attached to my name and again I was told No. BUT, low and behold, my CM, Lena, said let me see if I can do anything else magical for you. She placed me on hold and gave me a better discount.
I will post the prices:

AKL-standard view, 2 adult MYW Park Hopper tickets, 7 nights, plus dining
Original Online booking: $2868.32
Rec'vd same quote last week from CRO.

Earlier this week Special Guest Package: $2336.74

Booked today Special Guest Package: $2159.64 (additional $177.10 from earlier discounted package)

She said I had "free" dining and then a little something. She also told me to call back again next week to see if I can get a better discount or pin code. Wow! I just say keep trying!! So far, I have a total savings of $708.68.
:dance3: :banana: :cool1:

Okay...

I posted a thread earlier in the week about my "special guest" discount. Well, I called back to check about any pins being attached to my name and again I was told No. BUT, low and behold, my CM, Lena, said let me see if I can do anything else magical for you. She placed me on hold and gave me a better discount.
I will post the prices:

AKL-standard view, 2 adult MYW Park Hopper tickets, 7 nights, plus dining
Original Online booking: $2868.32
Rec'vd same quote last week from CRO.

Earlier this week Special Guest Package: $2336.74

Booked today Special Guest Package: $2159.64 (additional $177.10 from earlier discounted package)

She said I had "free" dining and then a little something. She also told me to call back again next week to see if I can get a better discount or pin code. Wow! I just say keep trying!! So far, I have a total savings of $708.68.
:dance3: :banana: :cool1:

What phone number did you call? ... maybe if I used the same one, I could get lucky too pixiedust: ... I'm trying to do everything I can think of to get a code :surfweb: ... :goodvibes

What phone number did you call? ... maybe if I used the same one, I could get lucky too pixiedust: ... I'm trying to do everything I can think of to get a code :surfweb: ... :goodvibes

Believe me, I totally understand! I called the number that I always call, 407-939-4636.
Keep trying!! Now, IF, and I mean, IF, I would receive a pin code, I may try for the Poly. Keep trying!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter