Another silly question...

JCTigger

All it takes is faith and trust and a little bit o
Ok so I have another question for those of you who have flown/tent camped at FW.... upon check in how do you get to the camp site? Am I correct in thinking the loop buses... how about check out.... my flight isnt until 6pm and im leaving before the rest of my party (who are stayin at a diffrent resort and flying out the next day) can i stow my gear at the front check in desk? I knwo check out is 11am but can you get a later check out time since I have to break down my site and im kinda a late riser and such....

Worst case of grammar mutilation, rambling non-sentence, spelling.... I give you an F.

trlrboy said:
Worst case of grammar mutilation, rambling non-sentence, spelling.... I give you an F.

Don't forget misuse of punctuation.

To answer part of your question...They have golf cart which they use to bring you and your equipment to and from your site. It would be difficult to put all your stuff on the bus. It was very easy to do.

trlrboy said:

Any your sentence makes wonderful sense, too, eh?

my3princes said:
To answer part of your question...They have golf cart which they use to bring you and your equipment to and from your site. It would be difficult to put all your stuff on the bus. It was very easy to do.

Thank you. I figured getting 2 large duffle bags onto the bus would be kinda a pain to do but if it had to be done then it had to be done. Do you know if when you are leaving you just give the front a call to come and get you or do you have to go to the check in/check out to have them call you a golf cart person?

When you arrive, a van will take you and your gear to your campsite. When you are ready to check out, just go to the house phone at the comfort station and give the desk a call and a van will come and pick up you and your gear.

Yes, they will store your gear/luggage in the luggage storage area after you check out before you have to leave for your flight.

Carol

Thanks Carol as I think about this trip and plan it more and more I have so many questions since I've never done this before (going down to disney to camp not just going to disney in general hehe)

I just cant wait.. :banana: 197 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter