Another shipping question

Savin4Disney

DIS Veteran
If I want to ship somethings home. Will they give me a box to pack it in. And then add it to there outgoing Fed Ex shippments. I would provide my own label and account number.

I can use works account and we get a good discount.

I will have to remember to pack light so we can put some stuff in our suitcase. Although I say I am not buying much. I know myself so much better than that.

Also can I ship something to a friend. I would love to buy my friends kids some Mickey Pretzels and send it to them as a gift while I am in the World.

You can have the resort ship your stuff. They will even pack it for you. I don't know how using your own account works, tho. We just discovered this in Oct. after already having gone to the UPS store once to ship. That was at the Grand Floridian, but I would assume if they do it, at least the other deluxes will, if not all the Disney resorts.....

I believe all the resorts offer this service. The parks do also, just go to customer service. We're leaving in 36 days and I know how I am with shopping and I'm bringing my 3 sisters, two of whom have never been so we're planning on shipping home to save the frustration of trying to pack all the goodies I'm sure we'll buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter