Another question about Toy Haulers

1goofy1

<font color=darkorchid>Wants to be under the awnin
I have another question about Toy Haulers. For the Toy Haulers without a garage, if you are towing with bikes or four wheelers for several hours and you get to your campsite and you unload the bikes or four wheelers how long does the gas fumes hang around? Even though my DH loves the smell of two stroke we do not want to sleep with it.

All 3 of my toy haulers didn't have have a separate garage. The smell was present but not that bad. Once you turn on the a/c it goes away quick. One thing I did was put the 4 wheeler on the ramp and turn off the gas. Once it runs out the smell of gas is lessened. I would open the windows as well which helps out too.

What is it about the smell of castrol 2 stroke oil and gas mix that us guys love.

I don't know about the Toy Haulers without the garage but the garage models have vents that you open. the one up in the front of the garage takes the air in and the other one in the rear lets it out to relieve any fumes or smells. Does the non-garage Toy Hauler have these vents?

we have a weekend Warrior, there's a side vent you can open to suck the air in, and the windows in the back I guess let the air out.

...and another question that's driving me crazy.

Why do they still offer so few TT toy haulers without a slide; especially a superslide? Face it, people are using these for golf carts and four-wheelers far more than for long sand buggies and such.

We have the toyhauler in sig. I prefer to camp in it even if we don't have toys in it! No slide, 25' long. Plenty of room with the electric queen in the back. Crank it up during the day and have a nice living area. They make a 28' model without a slide also. Very heavy units tho'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter