Another question about tickets?

Curt

Earning My Ears
Ok...This may be a lame question, but I cant seem to find the answer.

If I buy a 1 day ticket, can I hop between USO and IOA? If not the 1 day ticket are there "hoppers" that can be bought?

Thanks

No, you need to buy a two or three day escape ticket to be able to do park hopping.

Thanks Beckles....one more question. With the escape passes do they expire? I mean can I use one day to hop then save the other day for a future trip?

WDW trip 19 in Dec 2001

Unused days never expire, so you can just save them for your next trip. Also, don't forget the price from two to three day is relatively minimal (only $15 for the third day), so you should buy one of those if you can afford it and know you will be back.

Also, I've seen folks sell unused days on Ebay. I would never buy these myself, because there's no way of knowing if the days really are not used, but there are plenty of others out there who do buy them ...

Thanks again Beckles...thats exactly what I needed to know :)

WDW trip 19 in Dec 2001

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest