Another Pooh Sized Clothing TIP!!!!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
I went to Kmart before we left[ still there Sat4/14/01] and I found some Black clam digger style pants[these keep me cool!! even tho they were black]and a pair of Lt. Tan long pants![perfect for Dinners!!] and I also found a pair of thick Capri's that were in a denium blue and had white razor strips down the leg, they were strechy,[but not the typical old lady stretch pants] these were very comfortable and lite to wear!!and I wore a loooooooong shirt over them!!

But these pants while looking good and being comfortable helped to keep me cooler than if I had worn my typical long legged jeans!!!! :D ;) :cool:

tink.gif

Great tip. As a pooh sized woman myself, I love the new capri style pants. I wear shorts, but feel "dressier" in the capris, while still staying cool. Thanks.

Lisa

sticker.gif
pink.gif

You are Welcome!!

AS a pooh sized person I Know How Hard it can be to find cute ,pracitical,easy fitting,Budget wise clothing and the Capri's and Lite Tan color pants were real finds!! Because not only were they good for WDW,but my everyday Life as well!!!

tink.gif
:D ;) :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter