Another pedophile at Disney

Makes you wonder if he WAS the source of all the wonderful Disney rumors ;)

Glad they nailed him, but I have to wonder if Disney could have done more to prevent his hiring or supervise him closer - I just hope that he never had another opportunity and he actually hurt somebody through his perverted mind. Considering they nailed 11 others and we all know this is just a few in the pool - keep your eye out on your kids.

Side note, found it odd that many of the news sites opted to crop the uniform out of their story and others used it.

Attachments

• Zachary Hudson.png
    Zachary Hudson.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 25
If he didn't already have a criminal record and was not on a sex offender registry, there is nothing Disney could have done to weed him out. The sting caught a dozen men, some employed in various places, some unemployed.

The only thing an employer can do is pre-screen by checking for a criminal record and checking the sex offender registry. Without a record, it's impossible to know who will have those predilections because they'd never admit it.

He either has been or soon will be fired, so he is done at Disney. He didn't abuse or groom anyone on Disney property, so there was nothing Disney could have caught him doing.

I'm not hesitant to criticize Disney when they deserve it, and they often do deserve criticism for cutting services, etc. But in this case, Disney did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Can’t read the story, getting a paywall. Can anyone summarize?
There was a sting that caught 12 men trying to have sex with girls ages 12 - 15. These men planned the sex online with who they thought were young girls (were really law enforcement), and when they showed up at a certain location to consummate they were busted. No real children were involved because it was a sting to catch men who would do this. One of the men happened to be a Disney bus driver.

Last edited:
There was a sting that caught 12 men trying to have sex with girls ages 12 - 15. These men planned the sex online with who they thought were young girls (were really law enforcement), and when they showed up at a certain location to consummate they were busted. No real children were involved because it was a sting to catch men who would do this. One of the men happened to be a Disney bus driver.

Classic "I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline" Scenario. LOL. Absolute degenerates.

Like an earlier poster stated. If the employee did not have any prior criminal history or was already on a sex offender registry, Disney Corp. would have no way of knowing. Luckily he was caught up as part of this sting and now he will be on a registry for the rest of his life. Hopefully he was not able to get any illicit access to Kids through his position with Disney. Unfortunately, the way things are going with criminal justice reform, he will not be sentenced to any jail time. I'm sure just probation and sex offender registration.

I wish everyone would quit being so vocal about these things when they happen. They happen everywhere all the time and I'm guessing that quite possibly the proportion is lower among Disney employees. There's no overweight to screen them out if they don't have a prior record of any type.

I wish everyone would quit being so vocal about these things when they happen. They happen everywhere all the time and I'm guessing that quite possibly the proportion is lower among Disney employees. There's no overweight to screen them out if they don't have a prior record of any type.
Quit being vocal? That’s not going to help anyone being hushed up. Kwim? Perhaps someone else will come forward with these peeps Or reminding parents etc to be Aware, cause Disney is not Immune to ..creeps.. just like Everywhere else. It’s a real world not a magical safe bubble.

Quit being so vocal about pedophiles that work at Disney! They have no more power to screen people that anybody else does. Some are bound to get through the system. In answer to your other question, yes!
Do you just mean talking about the Disney connection in these cases? I think that's where the disagreement/misunderstanding is coming in.

Do you just mean talking about the Disney connection in these cases? I think that's where the disagreement/misunderstanding is coming in.
Yes, the concern appears to be that Disney somehow ought not to have hired this man or should have caught him at it.

He was trying online to charm and then was caught at a real-life meetup with what he thought was a teen girl. It was a law enforcement sting operation.

Approaching or grooming a child as a Disney bus driver would be pretty difficult with umpteen witnesses on and off your bus, I should think.

Parents would need to watch for resort CMs seeming inappropriately friendly to children much more than a bus driver, I'd think. A resort CM would have somewhat more opportunity to charm a child and entice one to meet secretly than a transportation CM a family might see occasionally if ever again during their stay, seems to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter