Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Left POFQ this morning and spent a nice day with family here in Florida. Will be here a couple of days and then back down to AKL Thursday evening.

MK was a zoo yesterday, but we took it easy and enjoyed a lot of people watching. The castle was gorgeous! (Will try to post some pics when I get home.)

Merry Christmas!! Like Micca, we've been having too much fun and food today. PollyannaMom, AKL is wonderful! Hope you enjoy. Jevs, SOOOOOOOOOOOO good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Micca, sounds like Minnie was a win. We had quite a few Disney gifts under the tree, too, thanks to a Disney Springs shopping spree and WDW's "ship stuff home service". More shopping definitely happens when you know you don't have to fit it in the luggage. Hope everyone's day was merry and bright!

Edited: because an unintentional comma between like and Micca made me sound like a 1980s Valley Girl.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas!! Like Micca, we've been having too much fun and food today. PollyannaMom, AKL is wonderful! Hope you enjoy. Jevs, SOOOOOOOOOOOO good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Micca, sounds like Minnie was a win. We had quite a few Disney gifts under the tree, too, thanks to a Disney Springs shopping spree and WDW's "ship stuff home service". More shopping definitely happens when you know you don't have to fit it in the luggage. Hope everyone's day was merry and bright!

Edited: because an unintentional comma between like and Micca made me sound like a 1980s Valley Girl.

No Disney gifts for me, but I did get these beauties!
20181225_121039.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts