Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes! I am feeling better and thinking more clearly this week, which is a good thing! I got everything done at work and all the pre-wedding chores are finished up, too. DH and I moved into our airbnb in Kittery, ME. His sister, her DH, daughter/husband, and son (all from Indiana) have an airbnb down here, too, and my sis and BIL from NOLA are in a nearby hotel. More relatives arrive today, and the bride and groom will be here tomorrow night. We are gearing up for an AMAZING weekend!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes! I am feeling better and thinking more clearly this week, which is a good thing! I got everything done at work and all the pre-wedding chores are finished up, too. DH and I moved into our airbnb in Kittery, ME. His sister, her DH, daughter/husband, and son (all from Indiana) have an airbnb down here, too, and my sis and BIL from NOLA are in a nearby hotel. More relatives arrive today, and the bride and groom will be here tomorrow night. We are gearing up for an AMAZING weekend!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!
Sounds wonderful, leebee! Enjoy it all. 👰 🤵

It was a magical day! We ended up with an indoor ceremony as at the very last minute (late Saturday afternoon) the weather prediction shifted from a 30% chance of an afternoon shower on Sunday to a 90% of rain all day, which is exactly what happened. No matter... Love was in the air, Sarah was radiant, and my husband made it through his Father of the Bride toast with only a few moments of tears. My heart is so full right now!

Attachments

• walking down the aisle.jpg
    walking down the aisle.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 63330523_10211054032546214_7338488255609831424_n.jpg
    63330523_10211054032546214_7338488255609831424_n.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 20
It was a magical day! We ended up with an indoor ceremony as at the very last minute (late Saturday afternoon) the weather prediction shifted from a 30% chance of an afternoon shower on Sunday to a 90% of rain all day, which is exactly what happened. No matter... Love was in the air, Sarah was radiant, and my husband made it through his Father of the Bride toast with only a few moments of tears. My heart is so full right now!

I love the photos, leebee! Your daughter looked beautiful, and it looks like they had a gorgeous view while saying their vows - though they likely only had eyes for each other! ::yes::

I have been preoccupied with thoughts, and actions of our upcoming Bermuda cruise. It's just 2 weeks from today! We cross the Canadian border here, and fly out of Buffalo, NY. to Bayonne, NJ. We stay a night in Elizabeth NJ., before catching the ship in the morning.

I'm excited, but at the same time a tad anxious. I almost posted in low-key's thread about rather stick a needle in my eye, than... FLY!!

Instead I decided to "SHARE" here. Lol.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter