Another Great Trip To Report YAY!!!! June-July 2018

Thanks Mac! I am too!! I love to share knowledge with one of my favorite places to visit. I really have enjoyed doing them. Honestly, reading Schumigirl's reports were very motivating.

Hi thanks so much for reading! I am glad you liked it! Yes we did fit in a lot and I have to be honest I think this is the first trip that I felt it caught up with me a little bit. I will do a few less things getting to Florida next time.

It's funny we have vacationed in different places but I don't know Universal makes me the happiest. I am glad that it shows!

I agree with you on the lounge there. It is run very efficiently and just a general nice place to relax with good food. We just really loved everything about the resort. I would like to try walking the path next time. It just seemed to not work in our favor.

It's funny Brian rarely asks for anything to do on vacation except he wanted to take a pic with Captain America with his matching shirt. LOL! I promised next time that will be the first thing we do on a good weather day! It seems that the associates really enjoy being in character and it makes a difference.

I am glad you made it back home safely and look forward to your new report! When I first started reading yours before I did one I could feel the heart and soul put into it and how it reminded you of the trip. I gave it a try and love it now. It sounds like you had another great trip! It seems you really like SF and enjoyed it which is great! It will be a resort I will check out in the future. I think the ep is what has kept us from there. I may do a resort only a day or two there like I have with cabana in the past.
[/QUOTE]

Finally catching up.......jet lag hit hard this time!

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments! Writing trip reports are so much fun.......and places like Universal are so much fun to write about.

We do love SF and look forward to staying there again soon. It’s funny you mention cabanas......we thought as this was a do nothing trip, we might get one for the day.......but, decided after half an hour we’d be bored so we didn’t.....lol......we’re not really sitting by the pool people. But it does look so relaxing for those that do it.

Capt America is so cool! We know one of the TM who plays the part but we have never actually caught him working.......one day!

Yes, trip report will be forthcoming. I have taken 2 commissions on, basically ghost writing for folks. I enjoy that a lot. But will make time for July trip report, although as I’ve said it may be the most boring one yet!!!

But, back to you........yes, it was a lot of fun to read and look forward to your next trip report whenever that may be.........:wave2:

Hi I am glad you caught up and I only have traveled once on a 6 hour flight with a 3 hour time change and it was miserable. I couldn't imagine how you can feel with your trip!

Ghost writing sounds awesome. I would love to do that and I can't agree more about Universal being fun to write about.

I look forward to your trip report. We will be going back at some point this year. I hope I will be able to do a pre trip report soon !!! I have tried other places but my heart comes back here.

Thanks again!

We will be going back at some point this year. I hope I will be able to do a pre trip report soon !!! I have tried other places but my heart comes back here.

Yay! Another trip!! Can't wait to hear the details!

bobbie, do you have another trip planned for next year?
If you do, hope you write up another trip report

Thanks for your report. I think I need to stay at Portofino Club style next family trip....

Thanks for your report. I think I need to stay at Portofino Club style next family trip....

You're welcome and thank you for following along :goodvibes . I love to share our experience with others. I know that trip reports have helped me so much.

I would recommend it to anybody! That is the only way I will stay there now!

bobbie, do you have another trip planned for next year?
If you do, hope you write up another trip report

Hi actually we were all set for one, but the timeline for moving might go up by a year. We were planning next summer and next fall with annual passes. However, if we are going to move there it would be in July. I wouldn't have time. We will have to make a decision by December if it will be summer 2019 or summer 2020 to move.

If I do you guys will be the first to know:thumbsup2 I will always do a trip report they are so much fun:banana:

Hi actually we were all set for one, but the timeline for moving might go up by a year. We were planning next summer and next fall with annual passes. However, if we are going to move there it would be in July. I wouldn't have time. We will have to make a decision by December if it will be summer 2019 or summer 2020 to move.

If I do you guys will be the first to know:thumbsup2 I will always do a trip report they are so much fun:banana:

How exciting!! Moving there will be amazing! :thumbsup2 You can be at the parks all the time!

A great report! My son LOVES the pumpkin juice, so I was interested when you wrote this:

The pumpkin fizz from the tap blows away the bottle pumpkin juice.
I've had the butterbeer from Hogsmead, but not the pumpkin fizz - we'll have to try that next time!

A great report! My son LOVES the pumpkin juice, so I was interested when you wrote this:

I've had the butterbeer from Hogsmead, but not the pumpkin fizz - we'll have to try that next time!

Hi yes do I can't believe it is the same type of drink. My family totally hated the bottle one but love the one on tap! I have only found it at Hogs Head Pub! Enjoy. Thank you for following along and glad you enjoyed it:thumbsup2

How exciting!! Moving there will be amazing! :thumbsup2 You can be at the parks all the time!

Hi yes it will be and so exciting, just really worried it won't fall into place this year. If not it's okay more vacations till next summer.:thumbsup2

Alice, pumpkin fizz is lovely!!!

We don’t like pumpkin juice or butter beer , but we did share a pumpkin fizz.......it’s still a little “heavy” to drink so sharing makes it easier to drink.......

You have to try it.........:thumbsup2

Hi thanks for reading!! Yes it is totally different. I think the pumpkin fizz is SO much better! I hope he likes it when he tries it!

Loved your report! We are doing our first (only 3 day) trip in jan-- just my older D and I !

Loved your report! We are doing our first (only 3 day) trip in jan-- just my older D and I !

Hi thank you so much! I am glad that you enjoyed it! How nice to have a trip with you and your daughter! Where are you staying? We love Universal as you can tell:D

Loved your report! We are going for the first in May and these trip reports really help with the planning for first timers! :worship:

Loved your report! We are going for the first in May and these trip reports really help with the planning for first timers! :worship:

Hi thanks for reading! I am so glad my report can help you:thumbsup2.. I agree I have been to Universal so many times but still learn new things from trip reports! You will enjoy Universal I think the biggest thing with any theme/amusement park is that you don't compare one to the other. Your teens are a perfect age for Univ. I did comment on your switching to HRH you will find that staying on Universal deluxe resorts that it is so close and convenient to the parks. If you have any other questions or need tips please ask. We love to help here:goodvibes

Hi thank you so much! I am glad that you enjoyed it! How nice to have a trip with you and your daughter! Where are you staying? We love Universal as you can tell:D

PBH!! But not club level... Just for a long weekend. My DD needs some attention/ is having major tween issues so we thought it would be good to give her a special weekend just the 2 of us. The trip was not in our budget but I am trying to make it very special....
I definitely want to go to Toothsome now!! Trying to take notes on what rides I think she will like....I feel overwhelmed -- we went to Disney 3 times last year and even though I we go so often there is always so much to plan. I know nothing about Universal! I love Harry Potter so that will be a main focus for me!
I love all the t-shirts you wore!

PBH!! But not club level... Just for a long weekend. My DD needs some attention/ is having major tween issues so we thought it would be good to give her a special weekend just the 2 of us. The trip was not in our budget but I am trying to make it very special....
I definitely want to go to Toothsome now!! Trying to take notes on what rides I think she will like....I feel overwhelmed -- we went to Disney 3 times last year and even though I we go so often there is always so much to plan. I know nothing about Universal! I love Harry Potter so that will be a main focus for me!
I love all the t-shirts you wore!

Hi I think that is a great idea for your daughter. Mine went through so much in her tween years, especially in school with kids. I think that it is good for them to step back and take a breath and relax. I totally understand you feeling overwhelmed with going some place different and new. We were an every year disney family till my daughter hit 12 then we switched to Universal. Honestly it is so laid back, especially with the express pass. You don't have to plan your day if you don't want to. I usually look at you tube videos of rides to help me gauge if we would like them.

PBH is a great resort. We find it very relaxing. If you would like to throw out some of your daughter's interests and likes I may be able to offer some suggestions to make it special.

Toothsome is really cool and has good food. We never miss it when we are there. :teeth:

Thanks for reading and liking our shirts. The family puts up with me with stuff like that!

Toothsome is really cool and has good food. We never miss it when we are there. :teeth:

Thanks for reading and liking our shirts. The family puts up with me with stuff like that![/QUOTE]
Thank you bobbie68. I really appreciate. THings are really tough with her and trying to keep her away from a certain friend group. I have a friend with an 18 yr old who went through such a bad time at 13 that my friend almost had to quit work. My friend told me what I am going through is worse.

She likes thrill/fast rides. Trying to avoid girly things. (though is obsessed with LOL surprise dolls! ). She generally likes fancy food but also likes burgers and ice cream shakes. I am taking her to her fave fancy restaurant at Disney and then we can watch elecrical water pageant which she loves and the fireworks which she loves. I cant really figure out what to do at the hotel.

I want to check out the Mummy ride! And of course all things Harry Potter...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!