• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Eye surgery. Update #92

Keep thinking positive Yvet. You'll pull through. We're cheering you on! :cheer2:

I'm glad things are going well for you. It will be good to see you in May.

I hope it continues to go as planned.

Kim

Sorry for the delayed well wishes I have been MIA cleaning up the vomit in my house. I hope you continue to get better!!!

Forgive me, Yvet - your spelling is a bit different than what I'm used to.

Is what your suffering from called Cystoid Macular Edema, by any chance?

Hope everything is going well, your previous post sounded as if it was, so let's keep it that way! :goodvibes

Yvet...I hope things continue to improve with each day. Please keep us updated. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I can't wait to meet you in May. Instead of saying "See you soon", I'm going to think positive and say: "See me soon"! :hug:

Forgive me, Yvet - your spelling is a bit different than what I'm used to.

Is what your suffering from called Cystoid Macular Edema, by any chance?

It's okay, i try to explain what i know from dutch and some medical term into plain english terms.

The doctor never used the medical term for it, but just plain dummy language (so i could understand what they are talking about).
But i looked it up and yeah it looks like the same but this sentence made me doubt:
Blurred or decreased central vision (the disorder does not affect peripheral or side-vision).
The only thing is that in the info i found they talk about the middle of the retina and with me it's the whole retina not only the middle but everywhere. My sight is also blurry not only middle sight but also side vision is blurry...

Another update....

With the eye it's okay....
But the rest it's not.

Yesterday i started to develop a major headache so i took some painkillers but it didn't helped a bit.
Today i'm already the whole day in my bed with that stupid freaking heavy headache. I keep on popping painkillers in my body but it won't help....:guilty:

Today i called to the hospital because in the booklet that they gave me with the do's and don'ts there is written that when you get a headache that gets worse and worse you have to call. So i called.
Now i have to come back tomorrow afternoon for an extra check up.

It feels like my head is going to explode (that doesn't give a mess because there is not that much in my head :rolleyes2 ), so what i do today is lying still and try to listen to the podcast and just try to relax a bit.

I hope i have better news tomorrow.....:sad:

Oh Yvete!!!

Feel better!!! Lots of rest and a quiet, dark room!

Maybe the house doctor???

I am sending you good thoughts!!!

Kristin

Just saw this thread...Yvet, I'm sending extra pixie dust your way. pixiedust: Hope all is well soon. :grouphug:

cheers,
:flower3:

Yvet....if you or Emiel are reading this....

Go to the hospital now.

It sounds like the pressure is building in your eye.

Please let me know how you are doing.

Kevin

I am sorry you are feeling bad today. Maybe you should heed Kevin's warning and just go on over to the hospital and get checked out. A headache that bad is never a good sign, especially after surgery. Kevin does have experience in this. Better safe than sorry, right?

Hope you feel better soon! Keeping you in my thoughts for a speedy recovery

Another update....

With the eye it's okay....
But the rest it's not.

Yesterday i started to develop a major headache so i took some painkillers but it didn't helped a bit.
Today i'm already the whole day in my bed with that stupid freaking heavy headache. I keep on popping painkillers in my body but it won't help....:guilty:

Today i called to the hospital because in the booklet that they gave me with the do's and don'ts there is written that when you get a headache that gets worse and worse you have to call. So i called.
Now i have to come back tomorrow afternoon for an extra check up.

It feels like my head is going to explode (that doesn't give a mess because there is not that much in my head :rolleyes2 ), so what i do today is lying still and try to listen to the podcast and just try to relax a bit.

I hope i have better news tomorrow.....:sad:

Call your eye doctors office right away - get him (or whoever is covering) paged. Don't go to the ER without your eye surgeon knowing - most of ER doctors don't know what to do with eyes, and your doctor will either meet you there or have you go straight to the office.

If your pressure is building in your eye, you don't want to sit on it.

[I feel so helpless from way over here...]

Yvet, I'm so sorry you having problems. Please listen to Kevin and other posters and go get checked out immediately.
Thoughts and prayers to you that all turns out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter