• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Eye surgery. Update #92

Yvet

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh
Hi everybody.

In just 2 hours i'm in the Hospital for another eye surgery.

I have had implanted contactleses for years but there wasn't enough space in my eye for them so they needed to remove the implanted contactlense and do a cataract surgery so know i don't have my own lense anymore but only the implanted one.
This surgery was happened in June 08.

After that surgery it was wrong from day 1.
I couldn't see properly and the right eye was just a mess.
After lots of appointments and examine and research they finnaly discovered that there where 2 things in my eye pretty wrong.
1. I have scarf tissue in front of the lense (the lense is put in a little bag, where your lense is also right now) but there was a forming of scarf tissue so bad that my pupil is grey at this point.
2. There are cystes in my retina.

For #2 they gave me injections IN the eye and also pills to take but that didn't helped for a second so they looked again and decided that as long there is that scarf tissue (what also pulls on the retina) the cystes will stay there because of the build up pressure.

So today they going to remove the scarf tissue.
They are going to do that while i'm having partial anaesthesia, so only the eye is going to sleep and i'm awake.

Hopefully this is going to work and hopefully it will improve my sight.
At this point my sight is 8% (when you are having a eye exam then there is that frist one huge big letter, that one i can see and read but that's it for me right now).

So probably i'm not allowed to computer for a while (i know i'm back earlier that allowed).....

I think Kevin and i are sharing some of that eye cake that i suggested for him.........

Just wanted to share this and heeeey folks...
I'm going to see y'all........:rotfl2:

Think I may have missed you Yvette - good luck with the surgery and lots of :grouphug: and pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: for a speedy recovery !!

Yvet, I hope you have very successful surgery and you are seeing better than ever in no time.

Yvet, all my best wishes too. I hope you are on the road to recovery soon.

Best Yvet. Hope all goes well and you are on the way to recovery soon.

All the best Yvet with surgery and a speedy recovery!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I do hope everything will go ok for you :grouphug:

Here's hoping it makes a difference and your sight is improved :thumbsup2

Yvet - I wish you the best of luck with the surgery and will be praying for the best possible outcome.

Good luck! Hope it goes as planned and you are seeing back at 100% soon. :grouphug:

I hope you have a speedy recovery .... and make a trip to WDW soon to celebrate!

Yvet, I'm wishing you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. I hope you'll have much, much more than 8% eyesight.

Good luck with the surgery! Please get well soon.:grouphug:

Fingers and toes crossed Yvet.....and please dont forget our deal.

(Yvet and I are going to drink a toast to good eye sight on the podcast cruise.)

I'm thinking about you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter