Another Change One Letter (out of 5): Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
bests

:yay: Good morning! how was your day?

We had a good time. We trimmed our hedge...it's a huge project, walked the dogs and bought some airline tickets for a trip to Hilton Head next July. Planning trips is a fun part of weekends. What's on your list of things to do today?

Beast

table

We just planned out how we are going to decorate the car trunk for a Halloween Trunk or Treating we are going to next Sunday. We also have a book launch to atttend later. It's an acquaintance of DH's. Your holidays all sound fun!

table

We just planned out how we are going to decorate the car trunk for a Halloween Trunk or Treating we are going to next Sunday. We also have a book launch to atttend later. It's an acquaintance of DH's. Your holidays all sound fun!

Decorating a car trunk for Halloween sounds like a fun time! Please take some pictures, that has not caught on by us!

tales

infra

I will definitely take pictures.....I need some for the photoboard scavenger hunt. :rotfl:
Its on Sunday, rain, hail or sunshine; so I should be able to share after that.

infra

I will definitely take pictures.....I need some for the photoboard scavenger hunt. :rotfl:
Its on Sunday, rain, hail or sunshine; so I should be able to share after that.

Looking forward to seeing what you do!

train

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter