Another Bounceback Question re Dec 2017

Shoshana

Mouseketeer
We'll be at CSR this June and I really want to go again in December. My daughter will be in 8th grade and I can't let her miss a week of school again (like every year in the past!!). I'm planning on Dec 20 through 28. I know this is peak/holiday season.

Will there be a bounceback available for those dates??
Or for a portion of the dates? If so, can I book a stay with different rates?, or would I need to do a split stay?

Thank you so much!

The room only bounceback is available til Dec. 23rd. You would need a separate reservation to book the rest of your dates.

Thank you, DIsneylover99. Is this the same thing as a split stay? Will I have to check out and back into the resort, and potentially change rooms?

Thank you, DIsneylover99. Is this the same thing as a split stay? Will I have to check out and back into the resort, and potentially change rooms?
Yes. Sort of. But if you are staying at the same resort and you have booked the same room category, you can have the two reservations linked and they will try to keep you in the same room. You do have to check in/out though.

Actually, you may be able to have 1 reservation but with the discount only applied to the covered dates & rack rate for the other days. I have had quotes like that before. Also, sometimes travel agencies have discounts for that time period, so you might want to research for some of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter