• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Boardwalk Question please

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So we have fallen in love with Boardwalk and are Considering buying an additional contract. So our First thought was buy a small contract at OKW or SSR and try and use the points at the 7 month mark. We currently own our main contracts at VGF and a small one at BLT and have been able to use our BLT points and get a studio at BWV but the more I read the more I hear BWV is difficult to get at 7 months. We are flexible and can travel during the week. As a matter of fact we have a stay coming up over the June 19th weekend at BWV coming up we were able to get within 7 months.
We have always read buy where you want to stay so I have been looking at BWV resale and can’t find any smaller contracts especially with our same use year. Virtually non existent.
So now considering a 150 point contract BUT (I know this has been asked before) the 19 year expiration is making me hesitant.
Is there a way to get notified when a contract gets listed somewhere?
Looking for advice and input from all you BWV owners or resale buying experts as to how to proceed, what sites to look at, any advice truly appreciated

To get notified re a specific contract, sign up for a broker's email list. You'll have to sign up for each site you want to monitor. I don't know of a way to get notified from multiple brokers. The aggregators will be slower than the brokers' lists, so if you rely on one of them, you might miss out on the "best" contracts.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter