• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another 2008 fall trip-10/3-10/9

i take that you are in with us for some meals, walking and rides......

timmy, shake your head yes now.....

i know you have a thread going on for the fall but you can still do some things with us. in fact anyone that has signed up with the thread you have going are very welcome to join in with us also. we love disney people!!

the only difference with your thread and this one is we are ladies only.

and you do plan to do the darkside with me.
shake your head yes again now..:goodvibes

i take that you are in with us for some meals, walking and rides......

timmy, shake your head yes now.....

i know you have a thread going on for the fall but you can still do some things with us. in fact anyone that has signed up with the thread you have going are very welcome to join in with us also. we love disney people!!

the only difference with your thread and this one is we are ladies only.

and you do plan to do the darkside with me.
shake your head yes again now..:goodvibes

:faint: !!!

:woohoo:

Hello friends,

Thanks Beth for letting me know that people were posting to this thread. I would love to join up with the group next fall. If someone could post the range of dates that all of you are looking at that would be helpful to me when I contact DVC. Always nice to have a Disney trip to look forward to!
Elaine:cool1:

Yay Beth! I was bummed that my trip only overlapped yours by a couple days. It would be awesome to hang with my fellow DISers again next year.

I've been working like a crazy woman since I got back. It's a brand new role within my company and the good news is that it gives me much more vacation flexibility than I had as an Account Executive :)

I'm booked on the bounceback and plan to add a few days on to each end. So, right now, my (tentative) plan is:

24 to 28 September at AKL (I'm doing the EEC again)
29 September to 7 October at Pop Century
8 to 11 October at either Boardwalk or Beach Club

Shirley will likely be leaving that first weekend in October so I'll get a whole week to hang out at the Food & Wine Festival or do whatever the heck I want! Yay!!

elaine, above is the post from page 13 where alisa lists her dates.

my motherland dates are: sept 30-oct 8. i booked on the bounce back program before i checked out of disney in october. my dates are set.
i move over to the darkside on the 8th for 5 nights.

i'll bump this post up on occassion until the others see it.

when pat makes the new thread, she can list the dates that will include most of the group.

and, if any newbies post here, their dates will be included also for the 09 trip.

Hi Elaine! I'm glad you're planning to join us again. How soon do you plan to book your DVC resort? I would really like to get BCV for next year.

I will try to start a new post for the 2009 trip sometime over this weekend and I'll list everyone's dates.

I hope Carolyn is also reading this thread.

i sent carolyn a pm to get her butt over here......

i'll call her if she is MIA..................

Thanks Beth for posting the range of dates for me!
Pat, I am going to book boardwalk before the 7 month that everyone else can book so that I am in the Epcot area. I really enjoy the Food and Wine festival and that is why I like this time of year.
I will keep checking back to see the new post. Thanks gals for organizing the information!:)

homies, had my first surgery on one leg tuesday morning, home now.
borrowing son's laptop to check in.

someone let me know if pat has started a new thread.

won't be back online until the weekend.
will try with the crutches to get to my imac in the other room to check in then.

Hi Beth,
I'm glad your surgery is over and hope you have a quick recovery. I haven't started the new thread-I'm stuck on what to call our 2009 trip. I don't want to call it "Another Fall 2009 trip". All suggestions will be welcome.
I will be home tomorrow so I will definitely get to it then.
Hi to everyone else!! I'm so looking forward to another great trip.

Hi Everyone,
I started a thread for our 2009 trip. Look for "Annual Fall Ladies trip-September 2009".
I did as Beth suggested and added two additional posts, one for participants and one for ADRs.
Hope everyone is doing well. Beth hope you are recovering quickly.

Hi Everyone,
I started a thread for our 2009 trip. Look for "Annual Fall Ladies trip-September 2009".
I did as Beth suggested and added two additional posts, one for participants and one for ADRs.
Hope everyone is doing well. Beth hope you are recovering quickly.

ok gonna go trekking.... :goodvibes

:wave:

Party For The Senses is always every Saturday during the Food & Wine Festival. The boards are the best way to find out when Disney will start taking reservations. The past two years in a row, they have had price increases for this event and last year there was some negative feedback due to the fact that Disney had made the tickets non-refundable. Not sure what kind of changes they might make this year. But, I sooo want to do this!

Hi Clint999,
Check our 2009 trip thread for updates. DisneyDeeva, CarolynNC and I did Party for the Senses on the 2008 trip. It was a lot of fun and I would definitely do it again in 2009.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter