Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

I think I got a card from clhcpaca today. Thanks! :goodvibes

I'm still trying to figure out part of the clue, though. I'm not sure what it means. :scratchin :magnify: :teeth:

ok --my son says the good-looking hunk on Brizite76 's signature isn't Orlando Bloom ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I think it is sssssooooooooooooooooooooooo

My next guess is did Brizite76 send me my card????????????:goodvibes

Hey I just had fun googleing Orlando Bloom --my he is good-looking;) ---sorry back to the card exchange,,,,,,,,????????????????????????:santa:

Hugs Mel
Yes, It was me!...that is Orlando in my siggie. It is from his movie Kingdom of Heaven :love: You should rent it just to watch him popcorn:: oh, the, the movie is okay too :)

Happy Holidays Everyone!:santa:

My cards are on their way........

I received three cards -- Mickeyfan2; Brizite (Thank you so much!)

and I am still working on the third card. Tough clues this year!! I am going to do a bit of detective work over my lunch break.

Yay! You got my card :) I think everyone I sent to has received theirs :santa:

Sorry to be a wet blanket Jill, but Princesdaisy is not in the exchange:rotfl:

Looks like you'll have to do some more sleuthing sorry to say.:rotfl2: I sound really sorry hey? :) It's just too much fun to be sorry:lmao:

I will look through the threads again. :sad2: Must be losing my mind to pick someone who isn't even in the exchange!

On a brighter note, I have finally figured out another one of my cards. Its from Nutsy. Thank you!:woohoo:

I will look through the threads again. :sad2: Must be losing my mind to pick someone who isn't even in the exchange!

On a brighter note, I have finally figured out another one of my cards. Its from Nutsy. Thank you!:woohoo:

You're welcome mate! Must say I was surprised I managed to trick you though... thought it would have been more than obvious that it was me.:)

Actually Jill, you are the ony one who has figured out it was me who sent to you.

All the others should have arrived by now and so far nobody has managed to work out who I am from my clues:rotfl2: Must be hard clues, or you guys just aren't looking at them the right way:rotfl:

Still have 2 people to check in, hope they do so real soon:wizard:

Okay Auriel, I have a question for you...;) did you mail yours from Pensacola FL? :coffee:

Okay Auriel, I have a question for you...;) did you mail yours from Pensacola FL? :coffee:

Susan, I've not been outside the country since '02 so how could it be me?????????:rotfl: Maybe I grew wings and flew over and mailed the cards and then flew back again, but I sure as heck don't remember doing so:confused:

received a card today I think its from Pooh 67 68:idea:

I'm ready to make another guess on my card. Is it from bababear 50?

I received a card today from bababear.

What a cute clue and thanks for the little surprise inside the card :teeth:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter