Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
My back up plan is to wait until the second ride is open then take a VIP tour with 7 of my closest friends.
Bet ROTR won’t be included in VIP tours at the beginning. It was reported VIP tours don’t have access to SWGE in Disneyland until 6/24 and even then it will be on a limited basis- and this was just for Smugglers Run.

Bet ROTR won’t be included in VIP tours at the beginning. It was reported VIP tours don’t have access to SWGE in Disneyland until 6/24 and even then it will be on a limited basis- and this was just for Smugglers Run.
I know it wont be available for VIP tours at Land or World. A TA friend of mine told me it was in her recent training. I am perfectly content to wait until after the second ride opens and VIP tours open to the land. It wont take long.

Based on this thread , I'm sure IT won't even be needed since all the spots will gone in about an hour or less..
But the AP line will be busy with all the complaints from those who don't get in....

If it happens a month later, I’m tapping out😂 I only said Tuesday(and my confidence with IT) because Wednesday I’m on a plane, and Friday I’m on a plane. So if it happens during those days, I’m going to be out of luck. Which probably means one of those will be the exact day it’s drops! But TSL wasn’t for previews, it was after the land opens, so that’s giving me hope!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter