Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that doesn't leave much time for the Passholder previews, does it? Assuming there will be media previews before the official opening.

And it sounds like we are not going to get our AP sign ups until end of July?
That doesn't mean they can't have both at the same time. AP previews and CM previews could overlap days easily.

So it says "The preview is limited to 4 hours" so assuming that's 4 hours a day.......I guess anything is possible for the rest of the day.

I took that to mean each prview slot is 4 hours so they could still be running more than one CM preview slot per day

It does make me feel like we would get a registration date.
So it says "The preview is limited to 4 hours" so assuming that's 4 hours a day.......I guess anything is possible for the rest of the day.
I read that as their time slot is limited to 4 hours .. meaning that there could be potentially 3 "4-hour slots" available for CMs to choose from per day.

welp, then I am pretty much out - can't see them overlapping the AP previews so those probably won't start before th 17th, so we will be gone by then and can't extend that long

oh well, was fun while it lasted to day dream
I can. At the end at least. Not saying they will but they could, with just 4 hour slots and nothing says they have to book the entire day for CM. I mean, you still just won't know till it's announced.

That means a 4-hour slot for your time to be in the land. They specifically point to "How it was at Land" so it makes it really clear what they are going to offer the CM

So, my guess with NOTHING to base it on would be that AP previews would be August 17-24/26th. With a registration day of maybe Monday July 29th? And I wouldn't be suprised if they used the same system that they used for the begining days in Disneyland.

Ok at least I am not alone in *maybe* thinking they could have 1 four-hour slot for CMs and then the rest are APs.

That’s my wishful thinking, but it is not a completely absurd thought😂 We will just have to wait and see. I’d be happy with them overlapping 4 days at the very end. 13-16 could be CM and AP.

It does mean we are CLOSE. If they have announced CM previews (that happen weeks before the AP ones probably would) . .there really is no reason that they couldn't announce (at ANY time):

When they will announce more details
OR
When the AP preview dates actually are
OR
More specific details about signing up (like if you can sign up all your family members that are under your MDE account)
OR (Hopefully)
When the AP preview registration date is so we can stop WATCHING .. and just WAIT.

They obviously know the land is done and ready for previewing!

So, my guess with NOTHING to base it on would be that AP previews would be August 17-24/26th. With a registration day of maybe Monday July 29th? And I wouldn't be suprised if they used the same system that they used for the begining days in Disneyland.
Huh? By that do you mean a reservation for the general public to attend? They have already said that won't be happening.

oh, I'll keep checking just in case ... but my level of optimism of it working out has been drastically lowered
Yeah, I don't expect an overlap. 18th was tossed around from the start as a possible date for them to begin. So that is what I would put at greater odds than an overlap.

Huh? By that do you mean a reservation for the general public to attend? They have already said that won't be happening.
Just that the reservation system to book... The one that they were saying you had to log in and wait in a que to sign up. I was referring just to the actual reservation process... (Not the link that everyone keeps checking... )

So .. I guess this means we can stop constantly watching this thread at least until July 22? I mean they aren't going to have AP signups before the CM ones, right?

At least this is SOME news (just not the RIGHT news).

I wonder if they will open up AP registration earlier than CMs considering CMs likely
live there and won’t need to consider travel plans? And the largest complaint from APs I have seen is that many local AP holders don’t have platinum because they have more options at lower price points to choose from? That would be nice if Disney allowed a longer period for those of us making travel plans for sure!

So .. I guess this means we can stop constantly watching this thread at least until July 22? I mean they aren't going to have AP signups before the CM ones, right?

At least this is SOME news (just not the RIGHT news).
I'd guess that's correct but not set in stone or anything.
This only means the land is far enough along to allow CM in by 8/1. They'll allow CM to see it in a "worse shape" than us (AP). That's about all I am certain about

I wonder if they will open up AP registration earlier than CMs considering CMs likely
live there and won’t need to consider travel plans? And the largest complaint from APs I have seen is that many local AP holders don’t have platinum because they have more options at lower price points to choose from? That would be nice if Disney allowed a longer period for those of us making travel plans for sure!
While it would be very nice I don't think the time to needed for an AP to make travel plans is even in their minds when making their plans and announcements for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter