Annual Pass Rumors??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, our next trip is Thanksgiving week so I have time to remain hopeful.

I do think annual passes will change . The lawsuit has made Disney change the style and legal wording for ticketing. Along with park hopping.
"maybe' in the fall we will see what will happen.

Just saw this about Disney Tokyo offering new pass types - https://insidethemagic.net/2022/07/disney-evening-entry-tokyo-af1/

Could be a sign of something coming here in US?
My wife is over there now. They are having a big surge in Covid cases and the news is talking about them having the highest cases in the world now,
So people are hunkering down again. Probably an effort to bring people out. They aren’t officially going back in lockdown, but a lot of people are choosing not to go to Public places.

Today is the quarterly earnings report. This is the week many think that APs will be announced/return for sale if they are going to before the holidays at all.
(Crosses fingers)

Today is the quarterly earnings report. This is the week many think that APs will be announced/return for sale if they are going to before the holidays at all.
(Crosses fingers)
Why do people think it will be now? Related to quarterly earnings?

I’m trying to remeber but an update was expected soon recently for DL Magic Key…did anybody else see that in online news rumor ?

With the earnings report out, for those smarter than me, does this provide any additional insight on if it would be in their best interest to start passes again or to keep them paused?

I'm guessing with the park numbers up compared to last year, it's looking like no end in sight for this pause but hoping I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter