Annual Pass reimbursement worth it?

OK they know when they are reopening. Where's my refund for the month they took out for April?? If they pull a give me a refund for that month and then take it out again for the new month then that wasn't a refund. I will cancel the card they use for my payment and they will get nothing from me.

I received my refund for March on Monday. Just waiting to find out the new expiration date....

I received my refund for March on Monday. Just waiting to find out the new expiration date....
You won't get both, it's either one or the other. And if it's on the monthly payment plan you have to call for the extension.

Yes they had already taken out March which they weren't supposed to do. I had called and asked for the extension. They will take out my remaining payments once the parks reopen.

Yes they had already taken out March which they weren't supposed to do. I had called and asked for the extension. They will take out my remaining payments once the parks reopen.
Since you asked for the extension they shouldn’t have refunded March. When I called for my extension they said they wouldn’t refund March since I was getting the extension.

I don't think they know what they are doing sometimes, part of the time, most of the time .:idea: I'm actually chatting with Madonna right now about it.

I don't think they know what they are doing sometimes, part of the time, most of the time .:idea: I'm actually chatting with Madonna right now about it.
Where you chatting with some one from DL? I was told the same thing that if you ask for a refund for March you would not be extended. If you wanted AP to be extended there would not be a refund.

I have heard and read of people getting a refund even though they wanted to be extended and when they called and asked they had them down as not being extended.

Did anyone who paid in full get their refund yet? I saw that a few people on the payment plan got their refund but I 'm still waiting for mine and I paid in full.

Did anyone who paid in full get their refund yet? I saw that a few people on the payment plan got their refund but I 'm still waiting for mine and I paid in full.
FWIW I called to request the refund, and I was told it wouldn’t be until after the parks open back up, even though my AP expires in June, because that’s when the staff would be back. Not sure the accuracy🤷‍♀️

At least Disney is doing the right thing unlike Legoland!!! We are in NJ and I bought 5 gold annual passes 12/2/2020 for our family. Legoland, NY was supposed to open on July 4, 2020 but now it's not opening until 2021. My youngest son has reactive airway disease and I won't bring him to an amusement park. I sent Legoland an email asking for a refund since the passes were for 2020/2021, not 2021/2022 and explained about my sons health issue, they refused a refund. We never used these passes once. We cost Legoland Nothing!!! Why not do the right thing and refund people who want to be refunded???

At least Disney is doing the right thing unlike Legoland!!! We are in NJ and I bought 5 gold annual passes 12/2/2020 for our family. Legoland, NY was supposed to open on July 4, 2020 but now it's not opening until 2021. My youngest son has reactive airway disease and I won't bring him to an amusement park. I sent Legoland an email asking for a refund since the passes were for 2020/2021, not 2021/2022 and explained about my sons health issue, they refused a refund. We never used these passes once. We cost Legoland Nothing!!! Why not do the right thing and refund people who want to be refunded???
Plead your case with your credit card or bank that you used to pay for the passes and maybe they will fight for you.

Plead your case with your credit card or bank that you used to pay for the passes and maybe they will fight for you.

Thank you, I did. I actually paid for the tickets with my marriott bonvoy AmEx and I already filed the claim. I actually cancelled the card a few months ago but they still took the claim. Hoping I get a refund. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!