Annual Disney ONLY Holiday Exchange

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
It's back The Annual Disney ONLY holiday exchange has returned for a third year. I hope this year will be just as successful as last year. As always everyone is welcome to join in. If we have enough children, they will exchange with other children. Also your not required to send out holiday Disney items, that is just a suggestion. Here is all the basic info:

DISBoard ID
Name
Address
Email Address
# of exchanges(up to 3 w/o kids)
Favorite Disney Character(s)
T-shirt/Sweatshirt size

Come join the fun

Silly me! I forgot the REALLY important stuff:
Mail by date: November 17
Minimum:$15 without shipping(I think that's the previous minimum)

PLEASE NOTE: Unless you do not celebrate Christmas, this is truly a holiday exchange so it would be nice if you did include holiday themed items. I know that may be a bit harder but doable. I've already had one drop out because it's not exactly holiday themed and that really hurt me So please try and keep with the holiday theme if at all possible. Also if you do NOT celebrate Christmas, please note that in the email.

Just wondering before I sign up, What types of things are exchanged in this? Is it anything Disney, or Specific Disney items.

Just trying to make sure that I know what to look for.

Thanks

Technically it is anything disney. People do list their favorites, but that is only a guide line. Also it doesn't have to be christmas related, just a suggestion.

I also need to add to EVERYONE, if you are unable to ship internationally lmk ASAP. I have 3 now signed up that live overseas and will need at 3 to ship to them, thanks.

Count us in. The Girls and I are really getting into these exchanges :)

Count me in again this year. Its always so much fun! :goodvibes

I'm in again this year. I love this exchange.

DisneyCP2002 said:
Technically it is anything disney. People do list their favorites, but that is only a guide line. Also it doesn't have to be christmas related, just a suggestion.

I also need to add to EVERYONE, if you are unable to ship internationally lmk ASAP. I have 3 now signed up that live overseas and will need at 3 to ship to them, thanks.
I could do international.

mickeyfan2 said:
Meriweather how was WDW?

Wonderful!! Weather was perfect. Jack Sparrow was.....:faint: ;)
Party was fun. Ran into a few DISers while there. Tour was good....food was TOO good :rotfl:
Can't wait to go back.....only 2 months!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter