Anniversary Dinner

JessiMommy

DIS Veteran
Hubby I will be spending 3 days at Universal for our anniversary in November. We are staying at RPH. Looking for a nice place to have dinner one night. We won't have any dress clothes with us so someplace casual & comfy but nice for an anniversary dinner. Any suggestions? TIA!

Emeril's, Tchoup Tchoup, or Mythos gets my vote!!!!!

Oh and Mama Della's!!!

Mama Della's at Portofino or Tchoup Chop at RPR! Either would be a great pick for an anniversary dinner. Enjoy your trip and Happy Anniversary:)

My vote goes to Tchoup Chop. I'd love to hear that someone has done Delfino over at PBH, but that would require dress clothes I believe.

Thanks all for the suggestions. I'll look into those places and decide on one. Thanks again! princess:

For your anniversary...my vote goes to Tchoup Chop...the restaurant alone is so beautiful and romantic...definately worth the trip...and then there is the food...yummy!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter