Animator's Desk Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mal

Could you take my name off please, I am sorted!

I may be getting at least one or two more within the next week or two, if I do, I'll be gifting someone

Mad4WDW said:
Hey Mal

Could you take my name off please, I am sorted!

I may be getting at least one or two more within the next week or two, if I do, I'll be gifting someone

That would be awesome and so generous of you Thank you!

List updated to this point.

Thanks to all the wonderful DISers who again have shown their generosity and selflessness by putting others first....that is what makes the DIS so great!

:love: :disrocks: :thanks:

Mal

darthvader said:
:dancer: may i have on ??

:happytv: :Pinkbounc :bride: :dance3: :offtopic: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :drinking1 :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

you posted once and I am adding your name please read the first post.

I do not have these items or the codes for them....the gifting of them is up to the kind generous people of the DIS to do as they see fit and has nothing to do with me except that I am the keeper of the LIST.

Mal

Mal, Please remove our names from the list. DaraSue and Sclim on VMK. Thanks.

Hey mal, I just got a desk, could you remove my name from the list please?

Thanks!
.:Jordan:.

Yay, i was able to trade for a desk, you can take me off the list :)

Pssst.... Mal....

You might want to change Jamey's name on the list. It's nmudisneyfan, not hmudisneyfan :goodvibes

i would like one of the administator desks!! Could you please add me?

I got banned for a month though so i get chosen could you give it to PirateSteff because she i getting all the items for me until i am un banned

WWEDUDE said:
i would like one of the administator desks!! Could you please add me?

I got banned for a month though so i get chosen could you give it to PirateSteff because she i getting all the items for me until i am un banned

you are already on the list.-Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter