Animation vs Caribbean

To me age has nothing to do with the decision. I'd always go with the nicer choice unless there was a very significant price difference.

It depends. How important is the resort itself to you? Do you plan on spending a lot of down time swimming or just hanging out? How important is it to you that you are only a short walk away from the food court?

I would choose whichever one had theming I preferred. Age wouldn't matter at all.

Honestly, I would choose neither on your list. I would go with a different moderate for the queen sized beds.

CBR for me!!! Love the large rooms and how quiet the rooms are. Multiple pools and they have a deep end.

mod over value for amenities especially at that cost...but I only do mods preferred..as you get close to all ;)

My choice is always CBR pref room.

The buses do the "grand tour" of the resort at CBR as compared to the value resorts where you have to walk to the ONLY bus stop...

Once on the bus you go directly to the park you want to go without stopping at an other resort...

The main pool is AMAZING at CBR !!!

You have a sit down restaurant (Shutters) at the resort for those pool days...

I find the food court very nice at CBR !

Being at CBR is like having 2 vacations at the same time....Disney and the Islands....

There is a nice lake to walk around at CBR...

CBR is my choise !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter