animal towel

Do you take the animal towels from WDW resorts?

• Yes

• Will never do that

• Never thought about it

• Hm.... I may now

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glad I read this thread! We'll be looking forward to see if we end up with any "stowaways" to bring home from our trip.

I had never heard of these until I got on the boards, and I've gone the last two years.

The phrase "towel animal" still cracks me up.

My son received one on his birthday so sweet of that mousekeeper to add some pixie dust to his day. He kept it on his bed the whole time.

I checked with the guest service manager to find out who to pay for the towel animal. SHe giggled and said pay?? I explained I would love to purchase one or the one he received. She thought it was amusing I asked and insisted we take it home no charge.

I left an extra nice tip to our mousekeeper on our departure with a note from DS. SHe was lovely she even showed DS how she made them and how in her country they made dolls as they had not much else to play with. I could have cried when DS asked to go to the shop and BUY with his own disney dollars a doll for the mousekeeper!

SHe cried when he returned while we checked out when he presented her with the doll! There was much to be learned from the "towel animal".

It still remains in his headboard and his "image" has not been tarnished for it! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!