Angelrose's Journey

Angelrose, I wanted to say this yesterday, but was afraid it sounded too sad.

I wanted to thank you for sharing your life with us. These may only be letters on a page, but through them you have enriched our lives. I have been blessed knowing you.

But the battle isn't over yet, I will continue praying for you and sending good thoughts your way.

Thanks so much for writing this so eloquently . This is just how I feel, but I couldn’t quite find the words . Hugs

My dear friends. I only have a few days more. My skin has turned yellow which means my liver had started to shut down. I have a hospital bed in my room. I have to ask Chuck or Karen to get up at all. I am ready to go believe me. I have had such a good life and so many blessings and such good friends especially on here.

So my journey has finally come to an end. Thank you so much for your love and support through all this.

Karen will post when I have passed, but this is my last post.

God bless you all.

Angelrose

So very hard to read your latest post.

You have been an inspiration in so many ways to so many of us.

I will always remember your stories of your family, your trips and your good humor and attitude about all that life gave you.

May your beloved husband be waiting for you and may the two of you have many new adventures together.

May God and the angels lead you to paradise and bring comfort and peace to Chuck and Karen, your grandchildren and all your family and friends.

:hug::grouphug:

God bless you and keep you Mary :hug:

It has been wonderful knowing you even if it's just on here.

Thank you for sharing your life with us.

You and your beautiful family are in my prayers.

God Bless you Mary . We Love you and will miss you so much.

The heavens are getting an angel and a beautiful person.

Ron is waiting for you and I'm sure you are so ready to see and tickle him
once again.

Bless you and your entire Family , you will always be loved.
Your family is loved too .
Saying prayers for them during this most difficult time.

Last edited:
Oh no, I'm so sorry to read this. We have been blessed to have you in our lives, I will truly miss reading about your adventures. I did not post often, but think of you so much.

Your grace and humor are something to strive for. Thank you for being in my life. I pray you are pain free. :hug::hug: :sad:

P.S. I know Ron is waiting patiently to hug his "angel".

Last edited:
So sorry to read this, I have so enjoyed reading all of your posts and thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Continuing prayers for you and your family. :grouphug:

Angelrose, I have followed your story for all of these years, but never commented. I have been reading the boards long before I registered.

The way you handled the death of Ron and all of your subsequent adventures has been very uplifting and inspirational. It is obvious that you loved life and that your family loves you. You have handled the entire journey with grace, and most importantly humor.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Anglerose, thank you for being such a beautiful example of God's love. You have been such an inspirational person and I will pray for you and your family. Your Ron will be absolutely delighted to have you back in his arms. <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!