Angelrose's Journey

I'm so happy that you had such a great time with your and family in NY. I think Gaga is such a cute name.

I'm taking notes every day so I can write it all down when we get back to the house. Now yesterday I did make notes. But somehow when we got home around 2am, I wasn't in the mood to write up the days events. We stayed for the last parade at 11 something.

We did have a shower come through yesterday and I got soaked. Karen took my picture, of course and posted it on Facebook. It's a really funny pose.

As of last night, it looks like Thursday and Friday will be washed out with Matthew. But we will see and hope for the best.

It's food and wine festival today.

Oh yuck! I've been hearing that WDW is getting/going to get a lot of rain. I hope you can find a way to tour around it & enjoy yourselves.

We had fun this afternoon before they closed. This morning Chuck and Karen went on a tour this morning and then we all did some rides. We were supposed to have dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern but they closed. They tried to text us of the change but we had left our phones at home so they wouldn't get wet. So we joined the herd of people leaving and stopped at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. By the time we left the roads had cleared off and we made it home quickly. We have enough food and water to last until Saturday.

Hope you fared well with the Hurricane and you were able to enjoy the rest of your trip, looking forward to the TR when you are able to post it.

Hi rndmr2. Yes we made it through just fine. WDW was closed on Friday and it was really not much of a storm at all. No wind to speak of during the night and just a steady rain. Friday we just relaxed, read, and played with the kids. We did get a lovely hour or so in the pool. It had pretty much stopped raining. We packed as much as we could and got ready to enjoy our last day at Epcot.

I will try and get the trip report ready to post next week.

Hello my friends. I have all the pictures in my folder and just have to figure out how to put them in Shutterfly. Every time I get a new laptop, it's all different and I don't know where to find things or how to get them in Shutterfly. I'm going to try this weekend and if I can't figure it out, I'll get Karen or Chuck to walk me through it.

Thanks for being so patient.

Looking forward to your trip report, as usual.

Our youngest son & his family are in WDW right now. Little Jackson (19 months old) cried when they Finished Buzz Lightyear (his currently favorite character) so a cast member let them ride again! And Buzz was there when they got off the ride a second time. They are having a blast. It's a trip with her mother, brother & his girlfriend - people who haven't been to WDW before. Always fun!

Thanks minniecarousel. I appreciate that.

WDW is always fun but first timers have that special glow at seeing everything. That was so sweet of the CM to let them ride again and get Buzz to greet them when they got off. Those at those special magic moments.

Loved your TR! Great pix. You're so good at writing up what you do each day. That's such a nice diary for trips like these.
You'll next be in DisneyWorld when we go to Disneyland. I love all the decorations. Ben will be 32 months old & we can't wait to see him in the Disney playhouse attraction.

Happy Halloween!

Thanks minniecarousel. I write notes all day and when I forget to write notes, Karen helps me remember what we did. What would I do without my Karen?

Hello my friends. Just an little update. I had minor surgery on my arm because of tingling in the ring finger and pinkie of my left hand. The surgery was done on Wednesday and Karen was there for me and then took me home with her. I wasn't allowed to be alone for 24 hours or drive for 24 hours.

When I told Jesse that I was sleeping over, he said,"YAY Grandmom is going to be here forever". Now that made my heart go pitty pat. When I told Karen, she said Zoey and Jesse both want me to live there with them all the time. WOW! Isn't that the greatest thing for a Grandmom to hear?

I'm still tired a lot but there has been no pain, just feels like a bruise. I KEEP forgetting not to use this hand. I never realized how much I use my left hand. I get the stitches out on the 15th.

I just hate feeling so tired. Hoping I can get back to normal next week. I'm just not a "sit in the recliner all day" person. I've got LOTS of Christmas decorating to do!

Oh ouch! Even "minor surgery" can take a lot out of you. Take it easy. You'll get to the decorating. And you have a great WDW trip coming up too. How sweet that the grands want you there There is no finer feeling than to have that kind of love.

Thanks minniecarousel. I've been feeling like such a wimp. I needed that.

You are so right about that kind of love. Not only do I feel loved, they make me feel needed.

Thursday Karen and I are taking the kids out to do some shopping. Stuff for Jesse's 9th birthday party this Saturday, a new winter coat for him and some things for his bedroom. He told his mom that he doesn't want those cartoon characters anymore because he is too big for them. So we are doing a whole big boys bedroom makeover. That made us both cry. LOL Our baby is growing up!

Glad you haven't been having any pain from your surgery. Hope you recover quickly. Is the numbness any better?

So sweet that they want you there with them all the time.

Sad that Jesse is growing up but it should be fun to do the room makeover, too.

Thank you rndmr2. I don't expect the numbness to be completely gone for a few weeks yet. It takes some time for the nerves to heal.

That sure made me feel so loved. I'm a lucky Grandmom. Jesse is growing up so fast. He's going to be 9 on Sunday. He's already up to my eyes. Of course that isn't saying much, but I'm so glad he will be tall like Chuck and my Ron. Karen is fairly tall too.

Jesse's party is tomorrow night from 7 until 10. It's a glowstick and flashlight party. It's going to be COLD. I think Grandmom will be hiding out inside for most of the party. LOL

Oh my they all had a blast. Can you imagine 20 or so kids running around the dark backyard with flashlights, SCREAMING? LOL I stayed inside most of the time and talked to some of the adults or read my Kindle when they were all outside.

I did go out for a while and sit with the adults around the firepit. I chatted with Chuck and he roasted a mashmellow for me. That is something I have never had before. YUM

Jesse opened his presents and he mostly got gift cards or money, but lots of toys too. I got him a Disney gift card and the t shirts we bought the other day and some Pokemon bedroom slippers. He had a couple of boys sleep over which meants that they didn't sleep most of the night. But we all had a great time.

Ahhh...9 year old boys, gotta love 'em! Glad that Jesse had a great birthday.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week! My husband will be on a business trip the week after that so I plan to decorate all week! We leave for Disneyland the week after that. It would nice to come home from our trip already decorated.

Thanks minniecarousel. I got my checkup from the surgery today and he said it's healing up nicely and the stitches will just dissolve on their own. So that was good news. I can finally take a bath without a bag on my arm.

Right now I am mad at Chuck. He gave me this miserable cold. He gets over it in a few days while I have it for two weeks or more. Karen feels like she is getting it too, so we can all blame Chuck. LOL I'm going for my regular checkup tomorrow, so I will ask her if she can give me something other than what I'm taking to stop the hacking and sneezing. I'm taking MucinexDM and vitamin C.

We leave in 19 days and 9 hours. LOL I am so excited again. I love Christmas at DW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter