And the winner is....

SO much better than mine. I used photoshop for mine, but it still came out a little pixelated.

I want the first t-shirt with that logo on it!

I haven't sent an e-mail to you guys yet. Maybe you can just read this on air and say how I worked SO HARD to try to create a logo for DIS unplugged. That way, I can get a t-shirt! :laughing:

Thank you so much for your effort! I'll make sure you get the first shirt with this logo on it. ;)

Ahem...would there happen to be a new logo item available for the person that came up with the Pod Squad name? (I'm not naming names or anything -- but it was ME, ME, ME!!!)

See Corey -- no good deed goes unpunished. :teeth:

:)
Ahem...would there happen to be a new logo item available for the person that came up with the Pod Squad name? (I'm not naming names or anything -- but it was ME, ME, ME!!!)

See Corey -- no good deed goes unpunished. :teeth:

Looks like I need get busy putting a new t-shirt together. :)

I LOVE the logo Corey! You are very talented.

We need the stuff to go with it....

T-shirt's (pooh sized please!)
i-Pod covers
Bags, hats, Backpacks, all the goodies please!

Oh a CD the best of the DIS unplugged, year our first year!

Gosh you guys can make a fortune here!?

Matt -- I just read your trip report!!! It was fantastic. What a great sense of humor you have. :goodvibes BTW, baby Serena is just beautiful. princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!