Anabella Hotel

Northern Girl

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at this hotel? I never see it mentioned in any of the messages and it was recommended by our travel agent, but I am always worried about a place until I get there. We did not rent a car either, the shuttle was supposed to be good from this hotel, I know I shouldn't be worried, but I can't help it.

One more thing, we bought a 5 day hopper pass - does anyone know if this includes an early entry. If so, what is the time a person can go in early. I am very Disney unaware.

Thanks.

We did not stay at the Anabella, but recently returned from DL and it looked brand new and very nice from the outside when we passed it. I've read a lot of good things about this hotel on this forum. Do a search and I'm sure you will get some info.
We purchased a 4-day hopper and it included early admission every day that it was available, so I assume the 5-day hopper would also.

We will be staying there over Thanksgiving, also recommended by our travel agent over our first choice (a Disney property). Web site looks nice. Any other comments would be greatly appreciated.

I don't believe it is walking distance, perhaps walking distance to the Paradise Pier for breakfast with Minnie.

I passed by this property on my morning runs two weeks ago and my neighbors stayed there about 10-days ago. It's a very charming property (immaculate!) and looks like a Mediterranean village. I believe I recall seeing spa services on-site. There's a couple of coffee shops steps away at Katella and West. It's definitely within walking distance (along West) into Downtown Disney and the Disney Hotels (about two city blocks along California Adventure). California Screamin' is directly across the street.

This property will be at the top of our list for our next visit.

A co-worker of mine went on a spur of the moment trip down to Disneyland and was upset that everything was booked up. The Anabella had just opened so I recommended it to her. We used to stay there when it was the Magic Lamp Motel. The did extensive remodel ( down to the two by fours) of three motels and joined them into one. The co-worked said it was vey nice and the liked it alot. The parks are walkable but it isn't a particularly short walk.

Thanks everyone. I look forward to the post after the Thanksgiving trip and I will definitely post after we get back in December. It sounds like it will be a nice place. I can't wait :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter