Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Am I doing this
Right????
May I request 2 designs for my upcoming cruises?
1. On the Celebrity Beyond from Feb 19-26
2 on MSC Seaside from May 7-11

Just me in the cabin… Judy

Thanks!!

Am I doing this
Right????

Thanks!!
Judy, Give me a week or so to work on these for you. Right now I am having issues with my webpage and also Flickr (where I host my designs to post here).

When will I know? Thanks!
Sorry for the long time in replying. I still have not figured out why flickr has cancelled my account. I would be happy to do the designs for you. Could you please pm me with your email address so I can just send them to you directly. I still need to figure out what I am going to do about photo hosting???

I would love to see some of the designs but all i see are red x's :(
Sadly, for some reason flickr has shut down my account. I have sent a request for help weeks ago and have not heard back. And no where to call. So, I am going to have to find another alternative or something.

I still have all of the designs I have done for others (so if you did not save them yet, please post and I can email them to you)

Am I doing this
Right????

Thanks!!
I have started a new account. Fingers crossed that this one stays put... (You can delete your email from your post if you wish for it to not be on here)

judy_cruise2_beyond by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

judy_cruiseanchorseaside by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

judy_cruisespringseaside by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

judy_shipwheel_beyond by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

Hi Amy, I did not receive your website address. I have gone to Flickr and can't find it anywhere.
So I would like to request designs for our upcoming cruise. Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, March 6-11, 2023. If possible, designs of flip flops, life rafts, anchors, ship's wheel; something with first cruise. Names on them: Daniel, Megan, Justin, Julie, Brad, David, Joanie. One name on each if possible. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Hi Amy, is your Flickr account still down? If you have time to design some of my things, will you email them to me? it is jestracker@msn.com. Thanks.
I am not sure why you did not receive my email with my email address, maybe it is in your junk folder??

I will be working on your designs over the next week, hopefully sooner. I am going to work on some now. My new flickr is currently working. Would you prefer them here on the boards or emailed to you?

Hi Amy, I did not receive your website address. I have gone to Flickr and can't find it anywhere.
So I would like to request designs for our upcoming cruise. Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, March 6-11, 2023. If possible, designs of flip flops, life rafts, anchors, ship's wheel; something with first cruise. Names on them: Daniel, Megan, Justin, Julie, Brad, David, Joanie. One name on each if possible. Thank you so much.
Thankfully I had more time today than I thought. Here are your requested designs.

I was very hesitant to send them via email if you did not receive my prior email. So hopefully posting them here works for you. I did lots. Some with all of your names on one and some individual. I hope you like all of these...

daniel_cruise_royalcar_adventureoftheseas by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

daniel_cruise2 by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

daniel_cruiseanchor by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

david_cruiseanchor by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

david_flipflops by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

brad_cruiseanchor by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

bradjoanie_flipflops by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

firstcruise_cruiseshipwheel by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

joanie_cruiseanchor by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

julie_cruiseanchor by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

justin_cruiseanchor by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

justindaniel_flipflops by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

megan_cruiseanchor by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

meganjulie_flipflops by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

Thank you Amy for the designs. Love them. Is there a way to remove the my first cruise on some of them? The only ones that "my first cruise" refers to are: Daniel, Megan and Justin. The rest of us have sailed many cruises. Sorry that I was not more precise. I finally figured out to print the designs. Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you Amy for the designs. Love them. Is there a way to remove the my first cruise on some of them? The only ones that "my first cruise" refers to are: Daniel, Megan and Justin. The rest of us have sailed many cruises. Sorry that I was not more precise. I finally figured out to print the designs. Thank you
Here they are all fixed up...

daniel_cruise22 by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

brad_cruiseanchor2 by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

david_cruiseanchor2 by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

joanie_cruiseanchor2 by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

julie_cruiseanchor2 by Amy Rayes, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter