Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy - L O V E all of your designs!! I am putting together something for one of my students who is going on this trip. This will be part of her homework packet. :)

A little information for you:
Cruise Ship: Carnival Elation
Dates: January 21-26, 2013
Itineray: New Orleans, Cozumel, Progreso, 2 Fund Days at Sea

from your website ND 65: ALEXIS with Carnival Elation January 2013

from this thread #1267 page 85 On the top could it say "My Cruise Aboard the Carnival Elation January 2013" with Carnival Elation as the picture

also with this background (unless you have another cruise-ish picture) the journal pages with Favorite memory and today's date (Page 1 of this thread)

#1471 page 99 Using the date and Carnival Elation

#32 page ALEXIS January 2013 Carnival Elation

Hopefully it all makes sense.

Crystal,

Thank you so much for your patience. I had more time today than I thought, so I was able to get to your designs earlier than I promised. And for being so patient, I included a bonus design I am hoping you can use.

tenney_allure_beachchairs.jpg

tenney_cruise2c.jpg

cruise_madgascar2.jpg

kungfupanda_round_customized.jpg

blake_madagascarfill.jpg

dylan_madagascarfill.jpg

and your bonus design...

tenney_cruise2madagascar.jpg

:thanks::thanks::thanks:Thank You!:thanks::thanks::thanks:

These will be perfect for our door! A big "Thanks" for the bonus one! Oh, and the round one with Kung Fu Panda...Awesome looking! My crew is getting older now, however; putting these DISigns on our cabin door really helps in figuring out which cabin is our cabin!

Again, thank you!
Crystal

Hello Amy! You made me beautiful party things last year, thank you....and now it's that time again, could you possibly make me some Bubble Guppy things? I would love..

Jensen as a name fill, with just Bubble Puppy in the letters if possible, and a 3 filled with him too, and Jensen and 3 filled with all of them?

Thank you so much if you have the time :)

Sara-Jayne

Hi Amy, I too am back again wondering if you could help.I need them by Saturday if it is possible,it is short notice so no worries if you are not able to. My son loves Halo and I can never find anything for his parties in Halo designs. Do you have any Halo 4 Designs that you could make for his birthday party. His name is Austin and he will be 11. Thank you in advance for your help. :goodvibes

Hi Amy - L O V E all of your designs!! I am putting together something for one of my students who is going on this trip. This will be part of her homework packet. :)

A little information for you:
Cruise Ship: Carnival Elation
Dates: January 21-26, 2013
Itineray: New Orleans, Cozumel, Progreso, 2 Fund Days at Sea

from your website ND 65: ALEXIS with Carnival Elation January 2013

from this thread #1267 page 85 On the top could it say "My Cruise Aboard the Carnival Elation January 2013" with Carnival Elation as the picture

also with this background (unless you have another cruise-ish picture) the journal pages with Favorite memory and today's date (Page 1 of this thread)

#1471 page 99 Using the date and Carnival Elation

#32 page ALEXIS January 2013 Carnival Elation

Hopefully it all makes sense.

I wasn't 100% sure on all of them so I hope you will love these. If you need any changes, let me know.

alexis_cruise2.jpg

alexis_cruisefill.jpg

alexis_porthole.jpg

cruise_carnival_journal_elation.jpg

cruise_carnival_journal_elation2.jpg

cruise_carnival_journal3.jpg

:thanks::thanks::thanks:Thank You!:thanks::thanks::thanks:

These will be perfect for our door! A big "Thanks" for the bonus one! Oh, and the round one with Kung Fu Panda...Awesome looking! My crew is getting older now, however; putting these DISigns on our cabin door really helps in figuring out which cabin is our cabin!

Again, thank you!
Crystal

You are very welcome!

You have helped me and my Girl Scout troop so many times. I can't tell you how much we appreciate you!!!

Would you help us with a logo? It needs the words below. My troop made a booklet that takes visitors around on a 2 mile walk to see the historic part of Trussville. We need a logo for the front cover. Any ideas you have would be appreciated!

Trussville Trails

Thank you!
:goodvibes

I wasn't 100% sure on all of them so I hope you will love these. If you need any changes, let me know.

These are GREAT. She is going to be so surprised and excited by all the little extras. If I can't go on my own trip I might as well make it fun for someone else.::yes::

I just had two things that I was wondering if you could fix???
Thanks again for the great (and quick) work. Have a great weekend. It's a snow day here!

cruise_carnival_journal_elation.jpg

Would it be possible to remove the top box and put the bottom text on the top? If not it is just fine this way!!

cruise_carnival_journal_elation2.jpg

This is perfect! (except when I printed I realized it was 2012). Would you mind changing to 2013. :)

Hello Amy! You made me beautiful party things last year, thank you....and now it's that time again, could you possibly make me some Bubble Guppy things? I would love..

Jensen as a name fill, with just Bubble Puppy in the letters if possible, and a 3 filled with him too, and Jensen and 3 filled with all of them?

Thank you so much if you have the time :)

Sara-Jayne

Here are Jensen's designs. I am happy to help!

jensen_bubbleguppiesfill.jpg

3_bubbleguppiesfill.jpg

jensen_bubbleguppies_puppyfill.jpg

3_bubbleguppies_puppyfill.jpg

Could you possibly make a design for a T-Shirt for our family vacation at Great Wolf Lodge? I'm not really sure how it all works but my friend made some fabulous shirts through DIS and since this is our first official family vacation I want it to be extra special for my daughter (9). I would appreciate it sooo much!! I would love for it to say "Williams Family Vacation 2013" and possibly a shirt that says "I don't wanna go home!"

Hi Amy, I too am back again wondering if you could help.I need them by Saturday if it is possible,it is short notice so no worries if you are not able to. My son loves Halo and I can never find anything for his parties in Halo designs. Do you have any Halo 4 Designs that you could make for his birthday party. His name is Austin and he will be 11. Thank you in advance for your help. :goodvibes

I hope that you are getting these in time... I wasn't sure what kind of designs you were wanting so here are several that you might be able to use. I may be around some tomorrow morning if you need any changes or need anything else.

halo4.jpg

halo4_round.jpg

bag topper...
bagtopper_halo4.jpg

candy bar wrapper...
candybar_halo4.jpg

You have helped me and my Girl Scout troop so many times. I can't tell you how much we appreciate you!!!

Would you help us with a logo? It needs the words below. My troop made a booklet that takes visitors around on a 2 mile walk to see the historic part of Trussville. We need a logo for the front cover. Any ideas you have would be appreciated!

Trussville Trails

Thank you!
:goodvibes

How about this...

shoe_trussvilletrails.jpg

These are GREAT. She is going to be so surprised and excited by all the little extras. If I can't go on my own trip I might as well make it fun for someone else.::yes::
I just had two things that I was wondering if you could fix???
Thanks again for the great (and quick) work. Have a great weekend. It's a snow day here!
Would it be possible to remove the top box and put the bottom text on the top? If not it is just fine this way!!
This is perfect! (except when I printed I realized it was 2012). Would you mind changing to 2013. :)

Sorry about the date. I guess it will just take awhile to remember it is 2013. For the other one, I left the date on the bottom so it would look more balanced. If you would like it all on the top, I can still do it that way.

cruise_carnival_journal_elationb.jpg

cruise_carnival_journal_elationc.jpg

Hi! You made us chocolate bar wrapper valentines last year and they were a hit!! Could we please make another couple requests for this year?? If so my son would like the "Pigs"(he especially love the king pig) from the Angry Birds. Just to say Happy Valentine's from Lucas. My daughter would please like "the Rock" from WWE. Just to say Happy Valentine's from Jasmine. Thank you so much in advance! They love bringing something special to their friends!

Hi Amy,
I would like to request a few things from you.
Could you do LEGO Namefills with the names Dylan and Seth.
and one that says Lego Maniac and Legoland
Thanks so much

We are also lego fans here! You may already have done this, but I am not very good at the search function. (Searching for Jake always pulls up the Neverland Pirates and Luke pulls up Star Wars!)
I want to make shirts and looking for "Legoland" in ninjago namefill with "Florida" underneath, aligned on the right (not name filled).
Could we also get the following in Ninjago namefill for tshirts. They are also for tshirts. The kids like all the characters, but I will tell you their fave ones in case you want to do something special with it. Even putting bad guys Or a group image on design is ok with me.
Jake (fave character green one)
Luke (fave character red one)
Dad
Mom

Do you have a link to all the lego images you have done in the past that I could browse?
Thank you sooo much!! We leave 1/25 and this is going to be an awesome surprise for the kids!

Hi! You made us chocolate bar wrapper valentines last year and they were a hit!! Could we please make another couple requests for this year?? If so my son would like the "Pigs"(he especially love the king pig) from the Angry Birds. Just to say Happy Valentine's from Lucas. My daughter would please like "the Rock" from WWE. Just to say Happy Valentine's from Jasmine. Thank you so much in advance! They love bringing something special to their friends!

Here are your requested candy bar wrappers... If you need any changes, let me know.

candybar_angrybirds_pigs.jpg

candybar_wwe_therock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter