Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow!! It's perfect, except I forgot that it should have Annual Toy Run. I'm so sorry.

This is what I have worked on for you. Let me know if you need any changes...

toydrive_motorcycle_invite.jpg

Hi Amy I see you're still keep up the great design work over here. Thank you for the Royal Caribbean sticker design you did for me.

I am playing around with my photoshop elements 9 and wanted to know if you could share how you make the words appear with the image within them. I think you call them name fill designs?

Kim (kcolliermd thru email)

It is perfect and I did get the link. Thank you very much
Missy

Thanks Amy!!! The "My first Cruise" design is perfect. I can't wait to make the shirts and to give them to the kids. Thanks so much for the fast response and the awesome design. You are going to add a special element to our vacation!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Teresa

You are both very welcome!

Hi Amy I see you're still keep up the great design work over here. Thank you for the Royal Caribbean sticker design you did for me.

I am playing around with my photoshop elements 9 and wanted to know if you could share how you make the words appear with the image within them. I think you call them name fill designs?

Kim (kcolliermd thru email)

Here is a link to a tutorial I used when I was first learning. I have heard though that it may not be as accurate with the newer versions. I use version 5.0. I hope this at least helps you get the idea.

http://www.planetphotoshop.com/photos-within-type-part-1.html

Amy, I just adore browsing through your designs. Could you make a design for my ds with Z28 and the chevrolet bowtie in possible this COLOR? Thanks.

Hi Amy, it's been awhile since I asked for a request I've been really ill but heading back to normal soon I hope. :-), my grandson will be turning 6 and is having a Lego Party. Could you please make a name fill for AARON, with possibly a lego coupon for a free lego set from Nanny & FaFa,
a happy birthday sign and any other lego party thing you could think of. You are so creative. Thanks Amy. Lois

His birthday is November 11th, but his party is November 12th.

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you would mind making me a Halloween themed sign saying "Please take one" and Happy Halloween if it fits. I need something to put on my unattended candy bowl that will be sitting on my porch while I take the kids trick or treating. Thank you!

Amy, I just adore browsing through your designs. Could you make a design for my ds with Z28 and the chevrolet bowtie in possible this COLOR? Thanks.

I worked on this... let me know your DS's name and I would be glad to put it on the design.

z28_chevybowtie.jpg

Hi Amy, it's been awhile since I asked for a request I've been really ill but heading back to normal soon I hope. :-), my grandson will be turning 6 and is having a Lego Party. Could you please make a name fill for AARON, with possibly a lego coupon for a free lego set from Nanny & FaFa,
a happy birthday sign and any other lego party thing you could think of. You are so creative. Thanks Amy. Lois

His birthday is November 11th, but his party is November 12th.

I am glad you are feeling better. Here are some choices. I hope they will work for you. If you would like any changes, let me know...

aaron_legofill.jpg

aaron_legoswfill.jpg

aaron_legobday.jpg

aaron_legofilloval.jpg

lego_gift_certificate.jpg

candybar_lego.jpg

Thanks ever so much Amy for Aaron's lego party items. :-) You are always so quick in responding. They are greatly appreciated. Lois

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you would mind making me a Halloween themed sign saying "Please take one" and Happy Halloween if it fits. I need something to put on my unattended candy bowl that will be sitting on my porch while I take the kids trick or treating. Thank you!

Here is what I worked on for you... let me know if you need any changes.

halloween_sign.jpg

Here are your requested designs - if you would like any changes, let me know...

pawprint_dogcat.jpg

Hi Amy, :wave2:
It's me again :)
I got my supplies: t-shirts, messenger bags, and pencil holders. I got your wonderful transfers. I just wanted to ask you for name fills now to transfer on these items, in addition to the logo you created. I don't have any special requests on colors - any you think will work with the logo you created, and maybe animals (dogs or/and cats).

Names are: Katya, Danielle, Juliana, Emily, Maya, Hannah. and "Magic Ink".

Thank you SO MUCH!
Yelena

Hi Amy, :wave2:
It's me again :)
I got my supplies: t-shirts, messenger bags, and pencil holders. I got your wonderful transfers. I just wanted to ask you for name fills now to transfer on these items, in addition to the logo you created. I don't have any special requests on colors - any you think will work with the logo you created, and maybe animals (dogs or/and cats).

Names are: Katya, Danielle, Juliana, Emily, Maya, Hannah. and "Magic Ink".

Thank you SO MUCH!
Yelena

I made a name fill to go with the logo - I hope you like these...

danielle_pawprintdogcatfill.jpg

katya_pawprintcatdogfill.jpg

emily_pawprintdogcatfill.jpg

juliana_pawprintdogcatfill.jpg

hannah_pawprintdogcatfill.jpg

maya_pawprintdogcatfill.jpg

magicink_pawprintdogcatfill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter