Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is all fixed up...

macys3.jpg

Thank you so much!!! I love it :love:

Are you able to make a Sea World Luau invitation? A whale with a lei on it and some tropical flowers?
November 24, 2011
6:00PM
Makahiki Christmas Luau

You have a cartoonish whale on one of your journal pages. That is the one I would prefer if possible
Thanks
missy

Thank you so much for your time and genorosity. The girls are going to love these.

Mommytominnie

Edit::

I am so sorry, but I left out Victoria's name for Justin Bieber. Can you please do a JB for Victoria?

Thank you so much!

Are you able to make a Sea World Luau invitation? A whale with a lei on it and some tropical flowers?
November 24, 2011
6:00PM
Makahiki Christmas Luau

You have a cartoonish whale on one of your journal pages. That is the one I would prefer if possible
Thanks
missy

I worked on this for you - let me know if you need any changes...

luau_invite2.jpg

Hi Amy,
Hope I am on the right thread to request a door sign. I would like to have
the port hole design with the name of the ship "Celebrity Summit"
and if possilbe the date "Sept. 08, 2012. and the name, one with each name on it. Hope this is possible and would really appreciated your help.
I am going to print them on the mag. paper. What ever you can do is ok with us.
Danny
Dottie
Janet
Bill

Thanks for your help and love your designs.
Muffin07

Thank you so much for your time and genorosity. The girls are going to love these.

Mommytominnie

Edit::

I am so sorry, but I left out Victoria's name for Justin Bieber. Can you please do a JB for Victoria?

Thank you so much!

Here is Victoria's...

victoria_justinbfill.jpg

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you could do a flyer design for me for a toy run our motorcycle chapter is going to be doing. The date is November 12, 2011. We will be meeting at the Burger Barn in Olla at 8:30am and going to Columbia to eat at House of Hope at 9:00am. We will be making stops in Grayson, Urania, and Colfax then going back through Winnfield to eat lunch. Need toy donations for each stop including the House of Hope and canned goods for the House of Hope. For more info contact President Lee Bratton (318) 312-0503 or Vice President John Norwood (318) 613-7014. This is the info that needs to be on the flyer. I'm not sure how to word it so anything you can do will be appreciated. The name of our group in Circuit Riders Motorcycle Ministry and our chapter name is Steele Horse Ministers. If you can come up with anything it will be greatly appreciated. You can put pics of motorcycles, toys, children, etc. if you'd like. If this is too much, I totally understand. Thanks!

would you be able to do coupons for seaworld: this coupon entitles you to feed the dolphins. Sea world themed with a dolphin on it

Also can I get your link

mandmbaird at embarqmail dot com

Thanks

Hi Amy,
Hope I am on the right thread to request a door sign. I would like to have
the port hole design with the name of the ship "Celebrity Summit"
and if possilbe the date "Sept. 08, 2012. and the name, one with each name on it. Hope this is possible and would really appreciated your help.
I am going to print them on the mag. paper. What ever you can do is ok with us.
Danny
Dottie
Janet
Bill

Thanks for your help and love your designs.
Muffin07

Here are your requested designs...

danny_porthole.jpg

dottie_porthole.jpg

bill_porthole.jpg

janet_porthole.jpg

Amy,
Thank you so much for your designs, love them, they will be so thrilled with the door magnets. Now if I can just keep them a secret until we get on the ship, just have to wait and see. Thank you so much for your time and patience,
we really appreciated your work and speedy reply.
Muffin07

Hey, Amy. I've been fighting a really bad cold so I apologize for the delay in responding back to you. I was thinking more along the lines of an illustrated design. This is my fault, I should have explained it better. The design will work great for the adult t-shirts. For the kids, I want the design to be colorful and fun so the kids will want to wear them. My 2 year old niece is pretty particular already with what she will wear. I don't expect you to do another design when you already gave me several options...unless you have the time. I just really appreciate your help!! I wish I had the talent to create designs like yours.
Thanks again,
Teresa

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you could do a flyer design for me for a toy run our motorcycle chapter is going to be doing. The date is November 12, 2011. We will be meeting at the Burger Barn in Olla at 8:30am and going to Columbia to eat at House of Hope at 9:00am. We will be making stops in Grayson, Urania, and Colfax then going back through Winnfield to eat lunch. Need toy donations for each stop including the House of Hope and canned goods for the House of Hope. For more info contact President Lee Bratton (318) 312-0503 or Vice President John Norwood (318) 613-7014. This is the info that needs to be on the flyer. I'm not sure how to word it so anything you can do will be appreciated. The name of our group in Circuit Riders Motorcycle Ministry and our chapter name is Steele Horse Ministers. If you can come up with anything it will be greatly appreciated. You can put pics of motorcycles, toys, children, etc. if you'd like. If this is too much, I totally understand. Thanks!

This is what I have worked on for you. Let me know if you need any changes...

toydrive_motorcycle_invite.jpg

would you be able to do coupons for seaworld: this coupon entitles you to feed the dolphins. Sea world themed with a dolphin on it

Also can I get your link

mandmbaird at embarqmail dot com

Thanks

I hope something like this is what you had in mind. If you would like any changes or would like the Sea World logo added, let me know. I sent the link to my webpage, if for any reason you do not receive it, let me know.

dolphin_giftcertificate.jpg

Amy,
Thank you so much for your designs, love them, they will be so thrilled with the door magnets. Now if I can just keep them a secret until we get on the ship, just have to wait and see. Thank you so much for your time and patience,
we really appreciated your work and speedy reply.
Muffin07

You are very welcome! I am glad I could help!

Hey, Amy. I've been fighting a really bad cold so I apologize for the delay in responding back to you. I was thinking more along the lines of an illustrated design. This is my fault, I should have explained it better. The design will work great for the adult t-shirts. For the kids, I want the design to be colorful and fun so the kids will want to wear them. My 2 year old niece is pretty particular already with what she will wear. I don't expect you to do another design when you already gave me several options...unless you have the time. I just really appreciate your help!! I wish I had the talent to create designs like yours.
Thanks again,
Teresa

Maybe they will like something more like this... let me know if you would like any changes.

cruise_fish_round.jpg

Thanks Amy!!! The "My first Cruise" design is perfect. I can't wait to make the shirts and to give them to the kids. Thanks so much for the fast response and the awesome design. You are going to add a special element to our vacation!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter