Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy,
Can I get a Justin Bieber namefill with the name Katie? My co-worker saw your work and fell in love.
Her twin sister loves Taylor Swift. Could you possibly do a Taylor Swift namefill with Lilly?

Here are your designs...

katie_justinbfill.jpg

lilly_taylorswiftfill.jpg

Hey there. Please let me tell you that EVERYONE loves your transfers!! The whole baseball team loved how they wash!
OK my goof up... on pg 173 post 2583 I asked for Zane and after printing, buying the shirt, buying the #5 and ironing it on and presented it in a pretty little package...she says, "my son is Kane not Zane" OMGosh! I was so embarrassed. Can you help? It was the design Go Yankees and it had on it Kane's Mom (well it had on it Zanes mom).

Plus, everytime I get on here you are doing something else amazing!!! Soooo, may I have your full size Kung Fu Panda in Noah, Ethan and Nate? Are you putting the 2 on them for the New Kung Fu Panda 2 movie coming out? If so, can you put that on there?

Talk soon! Thanks ever so much!
Stacey

Here are your requested designs...

kane_baseballyankees.jpg

noah_kungfu2.jpg

ethan_kungfu2.jpg

nate_kungfu2.jpg

Amy, I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the designs you made for my girl scout troops worlds thinking day event.

Here is a picture of my daughters with theirs on.. I forgot to have my one daughter take off her lanyard for a better shot

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures - I am glad they were a hit!

Ordered some transfer paper from the link today...wasted a six dollar dark shirt for Isabella using store-bought transfers.
You don't have a site for cheap quality t-shirts do you? I'm all about giving nice gifts cheaply.
Thanks (still working on my ten posts)

When I am buying quite a few, I purchase online at www.jiffyshirts.com

If I only need a few, I often stop into either Michael's or Joann's. Joann's mostly because they carry Jerzee brand and I love how soft they are. But I watch for them to have them on sale.

Hi Amy! I was wondering.....:rolleyes1

Could you do a Pepsi design for me?? We are doing a soda T-shirt day at WDW and having a hard time finding a shirt for my hubby....his shoulders are so large that he doesn't fit into the "real thin" T-shirts with those logos on them.

Thank you if you can!:flower3:

Hi Amy,
Can I get this with pictures of the Allure of the Seas as background.

Thanks, Mary

Do you want pictures of the ship and/or what else? I have never been on a cruise and am not sure what I would include. Your help or expertise might aid me to be able to do this.

Hi Amy! I was wondering.....:rolleyes1

Could you do a Pepsi design for me?? We are doing a soda T-shirt day at WDW and having a hard time finding a shirt for my hubby....his shoulders are so large that he doesn't fit into the "real thin" T-shirts with those logos on them.

Thank you if you can!:flower3:

If you want just a logo of sorts - here is one I found online (I do not take any credit for this design). If you had something else in mind or would like it customized, let me know.

pepsi_logo.jpg

Do you want pictures of the ship and/or what else? I have never been on a cruise and am not sure what I would include. Your help or expertise might aid me to be able to do this.

Ok, it can just be pictures of the ship and Madagascar characters.

Thanks,
Mary

Amy,
The namefills are perfect. Thanks again for all you do. I've ordered your transfer paper and can't wait to do these shirts.
jstough407

CB 54
Brayden, Kaya, Tyler, Jordyn, Owen, Logan

I wasn't sure if you wanted the above design for each child or one with all of the names. Please let me know. If you want only one name - do you want it on the back on the nutrition label or on the front like the full size Kung Fu Panda design?

I am looking for a Candy Bar
Oasis of the Seas

Did you want any text included on the above design - or just the ship graphic on the front?

Wow thanks for everything you have done already its amazing

CB 54
Brayden, Kaya, Tyler, Jordyn, Owen, Logan

If you could do all of them
and then split into two groups if possible

Brayden, Tyler, Jordyn,

Kaya, Owen, Logan

I wasn't sure if you wanted the above design for each child or one with all of the names. Please let me know. If you want only one name - do you want it on the back on the nutrition label or on the front like the full size Kung Fu Panda design?

On the back is okay

I am looking for a Candy Bar
Oasis of the Seas
Did you want any text included on the above design - or just the ship graphic on the front?

What ever you think that looks good or just put the ship and then 2012

I hope this make sense take your yime we only have another 8296 hrs to go

Ok this might be way to confusing
Thank you for taking your time and energy to do this

PV 63 -
Oasis in the middle
March 2012

GC 33 what is it
(it was GV 33 already done thanks

Oasis of the seas ( in Porthole) March 10-17 2012 Brayden, Kaya, Tyler, Jordyn, Owen, Logan

tim_porthole.jpg
Oasis of the Seas
Tim, Alison, Kaya, Owen & Logan

iain_porthole.jpg
Oasis of the Seas
Iain, Tracey, Brayden, Tyler, Jordyn

oasis_cousins_porthole.jpg
Oasis of the Seas

Brayden, Kaya, Tyler, Jordyn, Owen & Logan

Our Family Cruise
Oasis of the Seas

PV7 Cruisin' with my Cousins
Oasis of the Seas 2012

You did not indicate names for this (although I was tempted to guess the same 6 names) but here it is blank. If you would like me to add names, let me know which ones for sure.

Yes can i get
Brayden, Tyler Jordyn down the one side
Kaya, Owen Logan down the other

lifepreserver_alluregraphic.jpg

can I get the ship in the middle
Oasis of the Seas

allure_cruiseplanner.jpg

Oasis of the seas picture on it and on bottom can I get 2012

PV 59 Cruise 40 Group
Can you do any colour than rainbow, maybe black
One side can we get
Iain
Tracey
Brayden
Tyler
Jordyn

in the middle picture of Oasis of the Seas
Our Family Cruise
March 2012

on the other side
Tim
Alison
Kaya
Owen
Logan

thanks so much

Amy - for the last two years you have done a candy bar wrapper" I've survived the F-cat" with the survivor theme for me can I get an updated version with this years survivor colors:

Also can you do a generic one- Shady Hill Students "rocked" the F-CAT with maybe a rock star or guitar theme.

I may be asking for it to be personalize once I show it to the teachers.

FYI - Jake's Grandprix is comming up again-won't have time to request anything as we are not building a new car this year do to time constraints -he is however going for his 5th win thought you'd like to know.

thanks, Dottie

Erica,

I will work on this for you tomorrow or Monday. I have written down all of your information if you would like to go back to your original post and erase all personal info (I am just weird that way). Then I could pm you the invite when I am done so your information is not 'out there'.

Hi Amy!

I am working on Wizard of Oz invitations for my co-workers sister in laws 40th b-day party. I searched your thread and noticed you created one for Bella's 4th birthday party for 2girlsmommy. Do you still have it? I would like to get some ideas. You can delete all the personal info! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter