Amy's Designs

Amy
When you get a chance, could you do me a design with the word Disney with all the characters in it like your name and put the 2 mickey heads on the sides, then underneath the work Disney, can you put 2008 with the 00 that looks like the mickey head...write 2008 in blue to match the mickey heads. Am I making any sense?:confused:

Amy, I'd like to change something on this design, sorry:( On your website, I'd like one done like design N13 and one like N15...they are basically the same thing except one is blue and one is pink...use the same wording that I originally said Disney with 2008 underneath like in your designs...and I want to make sure Pooh and his characters are included in all of the characters. I noticed on your site that some of the names include Pooh and friends and some do not!!! Thanks and I am soooo sorry!! :)

Here are your requested designs. Early on, when I first started designing I used to make all names in one family the same size font so some names on my site are not as big as I could have made them. Now I make all of them as big as I can - which is all the way out to the Pooh characters.

disney_name_we_pink_ltpink.jpg

disney_name_we_ltblue.jpg

Here are your requested designs. Early on, when I first started designing I used to make all names in one family the same size font so some names on my site are not as big as I could have made them. Now I make all of them as big as I can - which is all the way out to the Pooh characters.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! I Love Them, Love Them, Love Them!!!:worship: Bet you wish I'd stay off of your site!!

First off, I just have to say, great job lately! (Well, you've always done a great job, but still! I just thought of an idea if you're looking for em'!

You could do Ariel looking up to her grotto, you know, where she puts her thingamabobs and thingamagigers (THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS, I mean, isn't it obvious??!!?!) ANYWOO! Well she could be looking up there and it could blend into another picture which is a picture of Cinderella Castle :love: and at the left top or bottom right it says "I want to be part of that world" with "that" in italics and at the bottom of that "2008" I think it'd be really cute! Do you agree at all? My Mouse Gears are just a turnin'! Anywoo, I thought you might like the idea, but just tell me if ya like it or not ;) You are MORE than welcome to use it! Just thought I should let you know ;) Have a great day!
- Dani

Hello Amy: I am finishing up our shirts for our trip (will try and post soon!), but I do have two requests:
PD18 with the date 2008 on it & PF79, but in aqua?
Thank you so much!

Could you please, please do a couple of designs for me, I'd really appreciate it.

I need the name LILY in the villain letters, also the design on post 2774 could you do that one for me and say Princess Lily's Autographs.

I haven't seen one like this on your thread, but if you have a picture of villains, could you do one for me that says Lily's Autographs.

Thanks so much

Tammy

First off, I just have to say, great job lately! (Well, you've always done a great job, but still! I just thought of an idea if you're looking for em'!

You could do Ariel looking up to her grotto, you know, where she puts her thingamabobs and thingamagigers (THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS, I mean, isn't it obvious??!!?!) ANYWOO! Well she could be looking up there and it could blend into another picture which is a picture of Cinderella Castle :love: and at the left top or bottom right it says "I want to be part of that world" with "that" in italics and at the bottom of that "2008" I think it'd be really cute! Do you agree at all? My Mouse Gears are just a turnin'! Anywoo, I thought you might like the idea, but just tell me if ya like it or not ;) You are MORE than welcome to use it! Just thought I should let you know ;) Have a great day!
- Dani

Give me some time to think on this... maybe this week I will be able to find some time between requests to see what I can do. Sounds like a good idea and certainly worth a shot.

Give me some time to think on this... maybe this week I will be able to find some time between requests to see what I can do. Sounds like a good idea and certainly worth a shot.

Golly, thanks :) I was just thinking about it :) I knew that you might e intersted :thumbsup2 It would be a best seller (or maker)

Here are your designs...

haley_biglove.jpg

david_biglove.jpg

The other design is for a game they are launching overseas. I think it's an online game and it was called BB something. I just thought the graphic was too cute not to use.

About the website, I saved your pm. I haven't had a lot of time lately to research but thank you very much for finding out for me that I can sign up now. I will definitely look into it over the next month or so. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Can you do this for me with RUDI.

Thank You

Amy,

I absolutely love your designs. I got so many great ideas for so many great things. Now i just need the time ( and trips) to make them all happen.

Anywhoo...I agreed to help my friend make window clings for her daughter's cheer squad. I found most of the names on your site, but there are 4 that are missing in the design that I need.
could you please do "Elyse" and "Emily" in design N19 and "Jessica" and "Morgan" in design N4. And "Mrs. Berger" in the Tink design N33.

Thanx so much in advance. And if anyone is hanging around ASMu Feb 7-Feb 11, just knock and say hello.

Hi Amy
DH is being Grumpy!!! Can you do this design without the mickey heads on the side and without the blue background and without 2008 underneath for him? Just the word Disney with the blue trim with the characters in it?
TIA

Could you please, please do a couple of designs for me, I'd really appreciate it.

I need the name LILY in the villain letters, also the design on post 2774 could you do that one for me and say Princess Lily's Autographs.

I haven't seen one like this on your thread, but if you have a picture of villains, could you do one for me that says Lily's Autographs.

Thanks so much

Tammy

Tammy,
Here are your requested designs... I hope you like the villain one.

lily_name_villains.jpg

lily_princessautograph.jpg

lily_villainautograph.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter