Ammo for Teachers!

sorul82?

<font color=red>I have an alibi<br><font color=lim
I would like to start a thread full of valuable tools to help out our teachers. I remember in school thinking, "when am I ever going to need this info again?" Well, let's give our DIS teachers plenty of answers to these questions. For instance:

Student: Why do I need to learn foreign languages?
Teacher: Because, one day you will be a Disney fanatic and a member if the DIS board. You will need to know Spanish so you can read the new Spanish board and know what they are talking about. You will also need to know what treacle and Yorkshire pudding is along with other words such as rubbish, and pants.

Student: Why do I need to know the time value of money?
Teacher: To determine if the money invested in the DVC would provide a better return if invested elsewhere, thus bringing up the importance of opportunity costs. Yes, you can have a higher return in the future with other investments, but you will be happier investing in the DVC. Thus giving up a few dollars for happiness.

Economists, if I have not used these terms in the correct way, then blame my teachers for not telling me just how important it was for me to learn these things!

Now, keep it going....our teachers need you!

Student: Why do I need to learn Geography?

Teacher: So that you know where Flordia in general and WDW inparticular are and will be able to figure out how to get there. Map reading skills are also helpful in navigating the parks.

Student: Why do I need to learn Language Arts year after year?

Teacher: To acquire the necessary skills to communicate both verbally and in writing with CM's in making reservations, ADR's etc etc.

NEXT!

Student: Why do I need to learn math?

Teacher: So you can learn to make the correct change or to receive the correct change.

Student: Why do I need to learn to spell?

Teacher: So when you write, we can understand what you are trying to communicate.

Student: Why do I need to learn anything?

Teacher: Because I said so. :teeth:

NEXT

Student: When will I ever use Physics again!?

Teacher: When you are on Rockin Rollercoaster or Space Mountain or EE so you can fully understand and appreciate why you aren't flying out of your seat...

Student: But I don't like music class.

Teacher: Listen, sing. Listen, sing. The drill will help you remember all those catchy songs on all the Disney attractions.

:wave:

This is what happens every September in my nursery school classroom...

STUDENTS: :teeth: pirate: :3dglasses :blush: :smooth: :yay: :joker: ( sometimes in a whiney voice ) she/he cut me, I want to be line-leader, she/he is touching me, I want to be to the caboose...( its like a mosh pit for 3 and 4 year olds!)

MISS. CATIE :idea: : Friends...when your at WDW, waiting in the never ending line for the Peter Pan ride, line etiquette will come in handy!!! :thumbsup2

By the time January comes, they are the best line makers you'll ever see :love: !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter