Amex offers-Amazon and Ulta

I just did my second order about an hour ago and Amex has pending charge of $52.94 although the order was about $77.00. Just as you mentioned two times are preparing for shipment which is why they are now pending charges with Amex, however two are not yet. I'll keep an eye on this because as far as I know it's not in the fine print they must ship all together - just said must ship by 12/31/15 I believe.

I'll report back :)

Heather

Quoting myself :)

I just got my email from this order so all went just fine. I checked on Amex and in addition to the previous $52.94 that was pending earlier, I now have a pending $9.09 for an item which put my total over $60 so that worked just perfectly. So again to clarify in my experience, if the items ship separately from Amazon and therefore bill to your Amex account as pending charges individually, once they reach $60 you should get your email and Amex notification.

Heather

I'm confused, it says "...limit one statement credit per card across all offer channels..." Does that mean you can only use 1 offer per statement cycle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter