Americans and Canadians culture Q&A Thread.

It’s true everyone in the country has a different opinion depending on their life experience and where they live in the country. If you don’t live/work here, it’s hard for outsiders to fully understand why there is a diverse range on the issue. And I’ll leave it at that.

why your President isn't empowered to do anything other than wring his hands
If you polled Americans over the last 200 years you would find that almost all will think that is a good thing at some point in their life. 😉
Speaking psychologically, not politically.

Last edited:
If you polled Americans over the last 200 years you would find that almost all will think that is a good thing at some point in their life. 😉
Speaking psychologically, not politically.
At that is a great point to end this topic on the thread and onto more pleasant discussion on this thread going forward.:-)

I always wonder why people build where tornadoes are common.:sad1:

We’ve had some pretty big ones in Manitoba too. They aren’t common, but are possible. About six years ago we had a summer storm that I’ll never forget. I’m a weather nerd and I was outside in the middle of it. Insane rain, and winds like I’d never experienced before. There was a funnel cloud right over the heart of our downtown, but it luckily didn’t touch down.

We’ve had some pretty big ones in Manitoba too. They aren’t common, but are possible. About six years ago we had a summer storm that I’ll never forget. I’m a weather nerd and I was outside in the middle of it. Insane rain, and winds like I’d never experienced before. There was a funnel cloud right over the heart of our downtown, but it luckily didn’t touch down.
Would you ever want to be a storm chaser? Is that just an American thing or do you guys have people that do that too?

Would you ever want to be a storm chaser? Is that just an American thing or do you guys have people that do that too?

I would LOVE to go stormchasing. If I had a bucket list, it would be #2, right after seeing the Grand Canyon.

Suffice it to say I will stay north of the 49th parallel for the foreseeable future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter