* American Idol * ?

Loves2Travel

Mouseketeer
Do any of you guys like/watch American Idol? If so who is your favorite? Mine was Lindsey, but she got voted out last week... :sad2:

I love watching American Idol. I think my favorites are Anthony and Anwar. I don't care much for any of the girls.

I like carrie, anwar, nikko and the girl with the poofy hair.... my gosh what is her name?! Argh! AH HAi will go look it up! BRB

Got her name the people I like are:
Nadia,Anthony, Anwar, Carrie, and Nikko.

People I don't like are:
Mikalah, Jessica, Scott and Vonzell

50/50 people:
Bo
&
Constantine

I like Anthony, Carrie, and Jessica.

This week's show was very good IMO. ::yes:: ::yes::

angel_of_music said:
anthony federoff and carrie underwood :banana:

Carrie is good. Anthony.. are you guys serious? He s u c k s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one is that good anymore. They should just take the show off the air.

BATBkindagirl said:
Carrie is good. Anthony.. are you guys serious? He s u c k s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one is that good anymore. They should just take the show off the air.

i disagree. We still have some good singers! Did yall hear they are doing an encore tonight? they messed up the numbers on the recall part before the lines opened... be sure to watch. Jessica's song was good but i have heard the real song ( REALLY GOOD) and she needs to belt the song out alittle more.

I love AI my favs are Jessica, Carrie, Bo, Anwar, and Nadia.
I like Vonzell and Constantine.
And I really don't like Mikalah.

did u guys hear about the numbers getting all messed up at the end of the show, so they have to do a revote tonite??

they are just going to replay the performances then revote. im not sure what they are doing for the rest of the show. :confused3

It is an encore... I THINK ( not sure) they are gonna sing again or play the video of them singing and we vote. Tomorrow will be the result show

polysisterchick said:
It is an encore... I THINK ( not sure) they are gonna sing again or play the video of them singing and we vote. Tomorrow will be the result show

It's going to be a live show with all of the Idols sitting on the couch. Ryan will be hosting and showing each clip from last night and following up with the Idols and the judges. So no, they wont be re-singing, but its not an exact re-run of last night. (if that makes sense lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter