American Idol Season 12 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I thought she was going to be a lot worse. She's not good but I was expecting horrendous.

I am really begining to miss Kara Deguardi or whatever her name was. And I really thought I;d never say that.

OH! This is also the last season Vote for the Worst will be up and running, they are shutting down after this season.

OH! This is also the last season Vote for the Worst will be up and running, they are shutting down after this season.

Guess they realized just about anyone Idol picks any more is the worst. So their efforts are unnecessary.

I really wish that either Voice, or XFACTOR, AI had gotten Cyndi Lauper.
I mean if you are going to get a wacky person at least get one with talent

I really wish that either Voice, or XFACTOR, AI had gotten Cyndi Lauper.
I mean if you are going to get a wacky person at least get one with talent

So true..and I just spent a minute looking for the like button and then realized this is the DIS and not Facebook

This guy is good and cute. I think we have the heart throb of the season. Griffin!

Oh MY! This is a trip... I can hear the next remarks from Madame Minaj.....enough about me......"what do YOU think about me?" A bit self involved for a judge, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter