Amending a DVC reservation

Avery&Todd

DIS Veteran
I have a fabulous booking for GFV in later August for DH and I but I might need to drop off the first night - is this something I can do myself on-line or should I call MS AND for me to make this change does there have to be room available??

Right now there is nothing open for our 1br lake view and if I can cancel the first night myself and not mess it up I'm OK doing that but I'm just a little nervous!

Thanks!

Yes, you can do it on your own...a welcome modification that is somewhat new to the DVC website.

Better to do it now than closer to your trip, too. If you booked fp's using that first night as an advantage then cancel that night, Disney could cancel all your fp's per policy.

Yes, you can do it on your own...a welcome modification that is somewhat new to the DVC website.

Better to do it now than closer to your trip, too. If you booked fp's using that first night as an advantage then cancel that night, Disney could cancel all your fp's per policy.

YIKES! I never thought of my precious FP+!! I don't have to make the date change right now, and FP+ isn't for 31 days so I will wait a few more days to decide if I have to drop the night....

(which by the way, is NOT my doing but DH's boss is a little whiny over this trip....whatever.. :sad2: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!