Amazon Prime grocery delivery question

Thanks to all for sharing your experience! Did anyone put anything special on the address/ship to information: meaning, to bell services/name/front desk/etc...?

Prime Now also seems to be avoiding the $5 per package delivery charge that every other Amazon delivery system cannot. We'll be ordering for delivery the day we arrive, but we'll do it probably from the air on the way.

Prime Now also seems to be avoiding the $5 per package delivery charge that every other Amazon delivery system cannot. We'll be ordering for delivery the day we arrive, but we'll do it probably from the air on the way.

From what I have read is it may be due to the fact that Prime Now is delivered directly to Bell Services where as the other stuff from Amazon does not get delivered to them, though I could be wrong.

Thanks to all for sharing your experience! Did anyone put anything special on the address/ship to information: meaning, to bell services/name/front desk/etc...?

Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?

Just see and follow the instructions in the Shipping to Your Resort thread pinned at the top of this forum.

I'm going to say "no" on addressing anything to Bell Services, etc. They'd be completely within their rights to open the package and keep the contents.

Just see and follow the instructions in the Shipping to Your Resort thread pinned at the top of this forum.

I'm going to say "no" on addressing anything to Bell Services, etc. They'd be completely within their rights to open the package and keep the contents.
Thank you Kaytie! Very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter